“Two Locations ... Both Excellent”
Review of La Tramoya

La Tramoya
Ranked #85 of 407 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Austin
“Two Locations ... Both Excellent”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

At the Plaza Machado or the Marina .. either location will provide a great meal at a more than fair price. I have always felt that the waiters go out of their way to try to provide excellent service at both locations. Never had a bad meal there (and have been there several times). It would qualify as a romantic or special occasion venue if you are looking for one.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank ejdjd

Bonney Lake, Washington
“Lunch on the plaza”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Loved how accommodating the staff was. Food is excellent!

Our young grandchildren wanted pizza, which isn't offered at this restaurant. NO PROBLEM. We were seated and a waiter went to the Italian restaurant next door to retrieve a menu. That wouldn't happen in the states.

Kids ordered pizza, while we enjoyed our Mexican fare. The shrimp hamburger here is worth a trip back. My husband and I ordered the cream of pabano soup...very good and split a shrimp hamburger. This burger is slightly a step better than the one at Las Brocheta which is outstanding.

We will return to the plaza and have dinner next time.

Visited April 2012
Washington State
“One of the many restaurants surrounding the plaza”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

We had dinner before a show at the opera house. The service was good. The food was average. I had arrachera and it was tender and flavored well. The potions were on the small side. All an all a pleasant experience.

• Visited March 2012
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
“Great location on the plaza, food just OK”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

We were referred to this restaurant by the owners of the B&B that we stayed at. It is located on the Plaza, with great people watching and a wonderful wait staff, but we found the food to be very so-so. I love to cook, I guess it is my passion so I have high standards, but this one did not even pass first base. I had at first wanted to try Topolo, a few blocks up, should have gone with my instincts. I would pass on this one.

Visited February 2012
Parksville, Canada
“Very good restaurant on the Plazuela”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Friendlya nd good service, good food ,try the shrimp tacos.

Visited February 2012