“Catch of a lifetime”

$175.00*
and up
Deep Sea Fishing - Shared Boat
Reviewed July 3, 2017

Great experience, 20 minutes into fishing hooked a Black Marlin. 2 hours and 20 minutes later landed it, 361lbs, 10' 11".

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
BibiFleetSportfishin, Manager at Bibi Fleet Sportfishing, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Hello Craig,

Thank You very much for your Review. It is very important for us.

Congratulations, again, for such a great catch!!! As I already mentioned to you on site, a Black Marlin is one of the most difficult fish to find and hook in Mazatlan; specially in early June. It will sure be on of the highlights of 2017 for our fleet and an unforgettable experience for everyone involved!!

We look forward to your next time in Mazatlan.

All reviews
"these guys"
"marlin"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed July 3, 2017

Tadeo, our contact was extremely help, courteous, and professional. His email replies were concise and clear, covering all of my questions. We rented a 26ft Super Panga for $325 + fishing license, which was perfect for three men, but still doable if 4.
You will need to mail your payment check to a stateside Chase bank account before he'll give you the meeting information. He picked us up at the cruise ship terminal outside of the harbor's secondary gate "B". He arrive minutes after we existed. He even gave us a mini tour while traveling to his boat.

As it was we got skunked, but so did every other boat that was out there that day. Our only catch happened as we were about a quarter mile out of the harbor when our captain spotted an injured 72 pound Grouper floating on the surface. He managed to net it and bring it aboard even after breaking the net.

They supplied Subway sandwiches at an extra cost ($10 ea), but water and juice were free. They also could have beer, again at an extra charge.

Our captain's English was limited, but enough for our needs. He made every effort to get us onto a fish by changing out lures and trying different locations. As I said no one was catching that day.

I highly recommend Bibi and contacting Tadeo. You'll get the best bang for your money

Dear Sirs,

Thank You very much for such a detailed Review. It is very important for us.

We appreciate your understanding about the slow fishing that day and are glad to read you considered your skipper to be a hard working one.

Thanks again for all your possitive remarks about myself and our staff.

Greetings from Mazatlan!!!

Reviewed July 2, 2017

I am very late with this review, I have fished just about every area in Mexico and every trip was a good day but I hooked up with Bibi Fishing in December 2016 and went bottom fishing with Alex and what a day, Alex took me out in a Panga and we caught a few fish then he moved and we caught a few more so he moved again, well on the fourth move in one hour he hit the spot, we could not keep the fish off the hook, I have no idea how many we threw back but on a 6 hour fishing trip my arms could not take it anymore and we headed in 45 minutes early. Then I was back in Mazatlan in the first week of April 2017 and took another couple I knew with me, this time we took Alex and the Patty C deep sea fishing, what a day, as soon as we got out to the fishing area we hooked and got a striped Marlin in the boat after that we watched whales, dolphins and turtles and many Marlin feeding on surface, then we landed a sailfish. This a top notch company, all my bookings have been on line and they do what they say they will with a response within 24 hours. Best of the Best. I will be in Mazatlan for 2 weeks in December 2017 and will book a light tackle trolling for the first week and find someone at the Riu Emerald bay that wants to go on a fishing trip for my second week. You might not always catch fish but they will do everything they can. It's called fishing not catching.

Hello Mr. Dave,

Thank You very much for such a thoughtful and detailed Review. It means a lot to us.

We're glad you've had two succesful trips in a row with us and look forward to your next time in Mazatlan. December is normally a very good time for fishing and this year should not be the exception.

Thanks again for all your possitive remarks about our staff.

Reviewed July 2, 2017

Planned some weeks before, we had a wonderfull fishing day. Thanks to the experience and expertice of the Capitain and his crew, we can catch a Big Marlin and almost catch two other. It was very good time and the best weather.

1  Thank robertoY9586JC

Hello Amigo,

Thank You very much for your Review. It is very important for us.

We're glad you had a succesful trip and look forward to your next time in Mazatlan.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 30, 2017

We did not have great fishing however the crew at BIBI did their best and we did see a shark, a sword fish and two marlin and caught two bonita on the first day. The second day we caught three yellow fin tuna, and caught and released one small dorado. I've been fishing with BIBI for several years and have never spent a day on the water without catching fish. This is a professional operation and Alex is one of the best fishermen I have ever fished with in Mexico. If you want to fish in Mazatlan, you can't go wrong with BIBI.

BibiFleetSportfishin, Manager at Bibi Fleet Sportfishing, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2017

Hello Mr. Charles,

Thank You very much for your comprehensive Review. It is very important for us.

We appreciate your patience and understanding since fishing was not as succesful as we wanted it to be last week. There were many fish spotted, but, unfortunately no big ones caught. We'll get'em next time!!!

We thank you for your kind remarks about our crew and look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Tadeo Hernandez Kelly