“Great fleet and crews”

$175.00*
and up
Deep Sea Fishing - Shared Boat
Reviewed July 2, 2017

I am very late with this review, I have fished just about every area in Mexico and every trip was a good day but I hooked up with Bibi Fishing in December 2016 and went bottom fishing with Alex and what a day, Alex took me out in a Panga and we caught a few fish then he moved and we caught a few more so he moved again, well on the fourth move in one hour he hit the spot, we could not keep the fish off the hook, I have no idea how many we threw back but on a 6 hour fishing trip my arms could not take it anymore and we headed in 45 minutes early. Then I was back in Mazatlan in the first week of April 2017 and took another couple I knew with me, this time we took Alex and the Patty C deep sea fishing, what a day, as soon as we got out to the fishing area we hooked and got a striped Marlin in the boat after that we watched whales, dolphins and turtles and many Marlin feeding on surface, then we landed a sailfish. This a top notch company, all my bookings have been on line and they do what they say they will with a response within 24 hours. Best of the Best. I will be in Mazatlan for 2 weeks in December 2017 and will book a light tackle trolling for the first week and find someone at the Riu Emerald bay that wants to go on a fishing trip for my second week. You might not always catch fish but they will do everything they can. It's called fishing not catching.

BibiFleetSportfishin, Manager at Bibi Fleet Sportfishing, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Hello Mr. Dave,

Thank You very much for such a thoughtful and detailed Review. It means a lot to us.

We're glad you've had two succesful trips in a row with us and look forward to your next time in Mazatlan. December is normally a very good time for fishing and this year should not be the exception.

Thanks again for all your possitive remarks about our staff.

All reviews
"bottled water"
"day trip"
"these guys"

Reviewed July 2, 2017

Planned some weeks before, we had a wonderfull fishing day. Thanks to the experience and expertice of the Capitain and his crew, we can catch a Big Marlin and almost catch two other. It was very good time and the best weather.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank robertoY9586JC

Hello Amigo,

Thank You very much for your Review. It is very important for us.

We're glad you had a succesful trip and look forward to your next time in Mazatlan.

Reviewed May 30, 2017

We did not have great fishing however the crew at BIBI did their best and we did see a shark, a sword fish and two marlin and caught two bonita on the first day. The second day we caught three yellow fin tuna, and caught and released one small dorado. I've been fishing with BIBI for several years and have never spent a day on the water without catching fish. This is a professional operation and Alex is one of the best fishermen I have ever fished with in Mexico. If you want to fish in Mazatlan, you can't go wrong with BIBI.

BibiFleetSportfishin, Manager at Bibi Fleet Sportfishing, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2017

Hello Mr. Charles,

Thank You very much for your comprehensive Review. It is very important for us.

We appreciate your patience and understanding since fishing was not as succesful as we wanted it to be last week. There were many fish spotted, but, unfortunately no big ones caught. We'll get'em next time!!!

We thank you for your kind remarks about our crew and look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Tadeo Hernandez Kelly

Reviewed May 24, 2017

There are so many problems that you can run into on a fishing charter; bad weather, no bites, competitors taking the best fishing spots!

With Bibi Fleet we ran into some bad weather but the skipper "Alex" did not complain at all! Alex kept us out as long as we could stand until the motion sickness was too much for some of us! We went into the harbour to drop off a few fisherman but noticed that the marina was not letting any boats out because of the weather so we had to call it a day.

To our surprise, the owner of Bibi Fleet told us that he would let us use the time we couldn't spend fishing on that day because of the weather, on a different day that week when the weather was good!

Overall great people with years of experience on the water, I felt safe the whole time even in some real bad weather!

Thanks Bibi Fleet.

Hello Anthony,

Thank You very much for your thoughtful Review. It is very important for us.

We appreciate your understanding about the conditions that day and are glad that you were able to re-schedule.

We look forward to your next time in Mazatlan.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 1, 2017

This is my first trip to Mexico and I had to fish so I booked a day out with Bibi Fleet. I was on a Super Panga skippered by Alex and after a slow start, Alex spotted a marlin and manoeuvred the boat in front of the fish. Within second we had a take and I watched in awe as around 400 yards of line melted off the reel in less than a minute, it made several spectacular jumps during the first run. It was a stand-up fight on 50lb class gear and Alex constantly moved the boat to keep the fish off the stern. I slowly gained half the line back on the reel only to lose it again but steady pressure eventually brought the fish near the boat but it stayed deep and kept moving away. I was very impressed with Alex' boat handling skill and after getting the marlin near the boat for the 5th time, Alex grabbed the leader and we got her onboard - one very happy customer! I've fished all over the world for many species but this is my first marlin. If you're ever in Mazatlan, I recommend booking a trip with these guys, top class outfit!

BibiFleetSportfishin, Manager at Bibi Fleet Sportfishing, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2017

Hello Mr. Roger,

We appreciate your kind remakrs about our skipper and our company in general. We're glad we were able to provide your first Marlin ever. It's something unforgettable for any angler!!!

We hope you're doing great and look forward to your next time in Mazatlan.