“Friendly people”

Ranked #21 of 424 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Great Cuban restaurant toward the north end of the Golden Zone.
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I enjoy this place. Nothing fancy about it, but Carlos is one of the most friendly people I have met. You are never rushed to eat and go. The mix of Cuban and Mexican foods is a nice touch. Carlos always remembers my face and waves to me as I stroll by or when I am at the hotel across the street.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Very good food....can't beat the surroundings especially in the evening with the outside seating and bands playing!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Thought the idea of a non-Mexican meal sounded great. The place was packed and we could see that the owner/server was going to be running to get the crowd served. He worked very hard to get everybody fed. That being said, I felt my meal fell shy of my expectations. I ordered barbeque ribs, which were very tasty. However, the ribs were extremely dry. The rest of the meal was good. Maybe the ribs were cooked so much earlier in the day to retain any moisture. Only ate here once and may not return as there are so many other choices in Mazatlan.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

We sat outside and the cars, trucks and busses rumbled by non-stop but the excellent waiter, mojitos and food kept us distracted from our location! We ordered the Cuban dishes recommended by our fine waiter. The food and drinks were, Mexican style, slow to arrive, so don't go if you are starving but do go! Each of our party of five had different dishes and they were all delicious. Don't let the exterior scare you off! Stop in and partake of this affordable and yummy fare.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Really enjoyed eating and drinking here. Ate dinner here several times through out the week we stayed for spring break. Stopped when bar hopping to grab beers to take while we walk to the next place. I really recommend it. Very nice people.