Luna Palace Hotel & Suites
El Cid El Moro Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$110
$94
  • Pool
Hotel la Siesta(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$35
$33
  • Pool
Hotel Playa Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$190
$186
$567
$525
  • Pool
Ramada Resort Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$81
El Cid Granada Country Club(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$82
$71
$469
$389
  • Beachfront
El Cid Marina Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$121
$97
  • Pool
The Inn at Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$114
$71
  • Beachfront
The Palms Resort Of Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$64
$51
All reviewskitchen cupboardspool areaone bedroom suitetv remotegolden zonethe bell manocean viewdesk staffnice poolswim up barno hot watergolf cartbeach vendorsmaidinventorymexicounlock
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I travelled with my two children ages 6 and 11. Our room was 3001 beautiful view of the ocean and pool. The rooms are huge,beds were super comfy! The wifi worked everywhere at the resort, in the rooms on the beach, and in the restaurant!!
The kids and I felt safe we were well looked after,I would recommend this hotel any time :)
A special thanks to the hotel staff Jesus,Berenice,Jesus (bell boy) and Jorge from the bar!! see you guys next year :)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I stayed in Luna Palace for vacation. The rooms, pool were more than I expected. While our room was a bit small, it had a great view and was always clean. I would choose this hotel again for sure! Staff were more than helpful and any request was handled quickly.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Magui F
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Needed a place to stay for a few days. WouLd not stay again. The hotel needs some serious updating. Our sliding patio door did not lock, we had a lizard on our ceiling, bugs on the floor, air conditioner fan roared, wifi only worked in the lobby and it only has one elevator. The staff was very nice and helpful. The hotel is within walking distance to some good restaurants.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2012

The hotel is ideally situated on the beach and the view from the room is fabulous. Rooms are spacious with coffee pot, ironing board, hair dryer and lots of closet space. This hotel is smaller than many of the other hotels, yet it is done well. Lobby, landscaping and one pool was attractive, clean, updated, and well maintained. Staff was friendly and accommodating. It is a very pretty setting.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We were scheduled for a timeshare in january of 2010---absolutely the worst experience we have ever had...we attempted to check in--they had no record...when they found the record they tookl us to a "upgrade---I have never seen towels thinner than kleenex--and that is actually an insult to kleenex---

the room was dirty etc etc etc---when we walked down to the pool--there was algae growing along all of the walls--I wouldn't have let my farm animals drink that water much less swim in it-\

Needless to say I was on line the first possible moment with RCI and they instantly moved us to another timeshare..

In reading all the positive comments all I can imagine is that either the folks at Luna are enticing folks to write favorable comments OR--that they have made a miraculous turnaround--but to have them as the number 4 favorite in mazatlan is an enigma to me and an insult to the other wonderful places to stay in that fine city.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family