“After Church coffee”
Review of Molika Bakery - CLOSED

Molika Bakery
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Duluth, Minnesota
“After Church coffee”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

First time I went here was with a group of "Gringo's" after church. Wonderful coffee and pastries, great bread. It can get quite crowded and a table can be difficult to obtain at times but "to go" works too.

Visited January 2013

Vancouver Island, Canada
“Much friendlier this time-Excellent Food”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

The staff were much nicer this visit! The food was excellent although portions (quiche and salad) were on the smaller side. This may be a good thing as it leaves room for great desserts. I respect the chef as the variety on the menu is wonderful. That is hard to find in Mazatlan. As a friend of mine says, sometimes it tastes like the food in Maz is all from one kitchen. Not here. Nice vegetarian choices too! Great place and nicer staff. Thanks Molika!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Top Chef at Work Here”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Enjoyed lunch and dinner at Molika and loved both. Got to know Hector the chef as he asked to join us for lunch, providing insight on his bakery and cafe and plans for expansion. My dinner selection was grilled portobello and roast chicken salad. It was delicious. Chicken cooked perfectly. At 95 pesos, it is a bargain! For lunch, I had the sea bass cooked in a broth served with small roasted tomatoes and sun dried tomatoes. Also got a loaf of his multigrain bread, fresh from his ovens. He is known for his breads. This restaurant is casual, friendly with a chef and staff that are super friendly and attentive. I highly recommend it if you are in the Mazatlan central district!

• Visited November 2012
San Francisco, CA
“Find it!!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

This bakery is amazing. I was told about it by people who live in Mazatlan several months a year. I believe the pastries are French. We had some little pastry that was harder on the outside than the inside - I can't remember what they're called, but they were amazing.
For lunch I had the portobello mushroom and chicken salad and my niece had the bruschetta with shrimp. Both were unbelievably delicious! I highly recommend checking this out. It's very close to Plaza Machado and down the street from Athina Spa. If you have mobility issues, it's probably best to take a taxi. A massage at the spa followed by lunch at Molika would be a great afternoon!

Visited November 2012
“Service! Desserts! Food!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

We went one evening with our party of eight and enjoyed seafood, duck, beef,and chicken. Couldn't resist the date muffin with homemade carmel sauce with ice cream and the bread pudding with fruit and ice cream. The owner/chef visited with us and our waitress was so good. We even went back just for dessert another night. Again wonderful!