“Careful!!!”
Review of The Place

The Place
Ranked #186 of 465 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This restaurant is walking distance from El Cid Marina...on the right side of the street...before the Gold Zone
Reviewed October 19, 2010

The food is OK, but the problem here is you should not pay other than by cash. I know of a number of people, including myself, who have had their credit card compromised when used at this restaurant. I have had waiters ask for my driver's license--for what I would like to know? The service was so-so. Had trouble getting more water and additional food or drinks when there was all you could eat or drink. Lots of better places with better food and honest employees and/or management.

3  Thank Judy97