“Cockroach infested nest with no service”
Review of Apartments Fiesta

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mazatlan
Apartments Fiesta
Ranked #57 of 80 Hotels in Mazatlan
Reviewed November 17, 2008

Our experience in this place was quite disappointing. We found this place after doing a simple online search for Mazatlan furnished apartments, which brought down some confidence on it. Quite wrong.

On their website they claim to accept Paypal reservations, but it is not true once you contact them directly. They requested a direct deposit on a USA account which I refused to do, and instead told them that I would pay in cash on arrival.

There is absolutely nothing cheap about this place. They charge an average of 80USD a night and this ONLY includes the room.

There is no cleaning provided by them, the remote control does not work, there were dead cockroaches on one of the bedrooms, the towel service was dirty and had body odour, and they still expect the customer to clean absolutely everything (bed linen included) before leaving, but they do not provide laundry facilities of any kind.

The staff is quite unhelpful and dismissive. There was always an excuse to anything we would bring to their attention, even before we finished explaining it. However, they were keen on pointing out their demands from us, such as making sure we wash everything for them or we do not waste too much their resources.

While I could go on describing the lack of services for the inflated price they charge (which has to be payed in advance and is non-refundable no matter how bad the service would be), I will only mention that for the same rate you will be able to find at least 3 different locations in Mazatlan that are far superior than this.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank VICAT

Reviewed December 23, 2005

I try to get to Mazatlan at least once a year and since I usually stay for a month or more, I like to find something affordable. I noticed the link to Fromers for the Fiesta apartments is not working, but they have a website at mazatlanapartments

Their site has pictures and rates that you can compare to anything in Mazatlan. Personally, I believe that it is the best deal for the price in the Golden Zone.

• Stayed: February 2005