The other reviews are misleading - there's nothing particularly outstanding, nor particularly bad, about this hotel. It's just your average adequate Mexican beach hotel. The restaurant is not "inexpensive" and there are cheaper places to eat in the neighborhood. When booking, make sure you specify you want a room with the balcony facing the ocean since the rooms facing the street cost the same and have no balconies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Flores Beach Resort is located directly on the beach in the Heart of Mazatlan's Golden Zone, across from Deer Island. Las Flores Beach Resort is a family hotel on the best beach in Mazatlán! The hotel is 25 minutes from the Mazatlan International Airport (MZT). It has exactly the combination that most people are looking for, a beach location, great prices, beautiful views, experienced staff, and excellent service; The beach is beautiful and quiet and safe for swimming, with palapas and loungers on the beach, Motorized and non motorized water sports are available as well as massages ($) on the beach. There is a family pool with a waterful a and a separate area for the children. and in the other side of the hotel, there is a quiet pool area. The main restaurant, bar, gym sundry shops are at main lobby level. In the Golden Zone you will find night clubs, restaurants, airline offices, banks, cinemas, jewelry stores, handicrafts, all within walking distance from the hotel. The lobby bar " Las Rejas " will DELIGHT you with the most beautiful sunset view as it is located on the beach front. The bar offers happy Hour daily , live music and dancing every night. Enjoy your favorite drinks like a Piña colada, a traditional margarita, or a Pacifico beer from the local brewery. The restaurant Las Rejas is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well room service from 7 am to 9:30pm. The restaurant offers indoor and terrace seating wich is located on the beach front. The hotel offers FREE wi-fi access . Las Flores Beach Resort offers 43 one-bedroom suites with kitchenettes and a terrace with an ocean front view , 61 studios with kitchenettes and a terrace with and ocean view and 15 standard rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Las Flores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Flores Beach Hotel Mazatlan
- Las Flores Beach Mazatlan
- Las Flores Mazatlan