Sure, there's a "spa" and a "pool", but temper your expectations. This is a decent hotel, with a bar and kitchen that you'll dine at once, and has two pools, one of which is perpetually in the shade, and hundreds of kids flocking about thanks to the very good deals... but is still a nice place nonetheless. Our beds were definitely Mexican (I live here) - rock-hard with a wisp of a pillow. Everything was clean. No heating/AC, so keep that in mind - but the nights were cool and days were warm, so we never had problems. The restaurant was fine. Breakfast was good, and we once ordered the $299 peso shrimp/beer combo they advertise - a great deal if you don't mind peeling your own shrimp. Anyway, good for the price considering the rest of the options in the area. But if you're looking for a resort to US standards, try the Pueblo Bonito. Or, if you're looking for something centrally located and off the tourist path, try Old Mazatlan downtown, which is much more quaint and has great food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Flores Beach Resort is located directly on the beach in the Heart of Mazatlan's Golden Zone, across from Deer Island. Las Flores Beach Resort is a family hotel on the best beach in Mazatlán! The hotel is 25 minutes from the Mazatlan International Airport (MZT). It has exactly the combination that most people are looking for, a beach location, great prices, beautiful views, experienced staff, and excellent service; The beach is beautiful and quiet and safe for swimming, with palapas and loungers on the beach, Motorized and non motorized water sports are available as well as massages ($) on the beach. There is a family pool with a waterful a and a separate area for the children. and in the other side of the hotel, there is a quiet pool area. The main restaurant, bar, gym sundry shops are at main lobby level. In the Golden Zone you will find night clubs, restaurants, airline offices, banks, cinemas, jewelry stores, handicrafts, all within walking distance from the hotel. The lobby bar " Las Rejas " will DELIGHT you with the most beautiful sunset view as it is located on the beach front. The bar offers happy Hour daily , live music and dancing every night. Enjoy your favorite drinks like a Piña colada, a traditional margarita, or a Pacifico beer from the local brewery. The restaurant Las Rejas is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well room service from 7 am to 9:30pm. The restaurant offers indoor and terrace seating wich is located on the beach front. The hotel offers FREE wi-fi access . Las Flores Beach Resort offers 43 one-bedroom suites with kitchenettes and a terrace with an ocean front view , 61 studios with kitchenettes and a terrace with and ocean view and 15 standard rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your Las Flores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Flores Beach Hotel Mazatlan
- Las Flores Beach Mazatlan
- Las Flores Mazatlan