All reviews safety deposit box hotel restaurant pool area ocean view clean hotel suite mexico
Reviewed March 24, 2018

This Hotel is family owned and has old Mazatlan charm. It is located on the best stretch of beach and is close to many great eating places and stores . You only need to step outside it’s lobby to enjoy the vibe of Mazatlan

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
3  Thank lindamalzone
Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Being that it is Carnival in Mazatlán there are no rooms in decent hotels or I would have moved. First night I was here wife and I took a shower the floor drain stopped up and water covered floor of my room and ran into hallway. Hotel moved us. Rooms are not as clean as when I stayed 18 months ago. Constantly having to get towels or washcloths brought to room. Also if you get currency exchange at hotel or anywhere in Mexico watch the pesos you receive. Got a $500 peso note that is no longer in circulation. Didn’t know about this fact until now. Hotel would not exchange the note for me. Amounts to about $27 American dollars but at hotel knew she was handing a bad bill.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rik T
Reviewed January 31, 2018

This hotel is fantastic!! Going to stay there again for my 3rd time at 2 weeks each visit.
The staff are all wonderful!! They make you feel like family there. The food is delicious!
We have never had a bad meal. We had an ocean view and our room was very clean.
House keeping staff were very good. Close to shops and more. Felt very safe with safety deposit box in secured room near front desk. Hotel is not fancy but if looking for reasonable,clean,friendly staff,great food, what more would you need??
Give this hotel a shot, you won't be disappointed.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank _shannon49street
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

Been coming here since 1989. Many same people working. It's not 5 star but on beach smaller clean hotel. Drinks good food good service great best location in mazatlan. Went there before kids with kids and now without kids.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jeff B
Reviewed December 15, 2017

This place has fairly nice rooms which gave me exactly what I needed. Its not to big but big enough. I don't like resorts where I get lost its so big. Friendly people and staff. Food is good and location is just right.

Date of stay: November 2017