Tripadvisor
Mazatlan

“Nice clean place, food so so.”
Review of Juanito's

Juanito's
Ranked #161 of 568 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went for their Friday special. Fish and chips 99 pesos. We had 2 beers, fries were the skinny cut ones and Luke warm, fish in batter was very greasy. Service was not good. However, proprietor came round and apologized for the wait as he said everyone all came in at the same time.
I would not bother going back for the Friday special but would possibly go back to try something else. The waiter offered desert but you could not see the desert on the tray due to condensation on the plastic containers.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were there for lunch
Our waiter was not good
My wife asked for a lime slice for her sparkling water never got it
My friend's wife ask for ranch dressing never got it
I ordered shrimp tacos
The micro shrimp look like it came out of a can
My friend had chicken wings , they looked good
I will pass on returning

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed October 30, 2019

This is now our “ go to “ restaurant in Mazatlan. Great patio for breakfast and beautiful decor inside. Hank the owner is so hospitable ribs are the best!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 25, 2019 via mobile

Right across from Pueblo Bonita. We thought from outside just a small little place walk in and meet Hank the owner very proud owner. Whom takes you on a tour of the restaurant kitchen and more. A European deco with family style serving fresh meats cheeses deserts and much more. We having tortilla soup ribs and more

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic place for ribs ,and my wife had the. Mahi mahi as well fantastic best ribs in town ,the place is spotless and hank the owner even shown us kitchen go and eat here you will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2019