El Cid Marina Beach Hotel
$80
$65
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

$123
$109
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

Hotel la Siesta(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$65
$53
  • Pool
Oceano Palace Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$115
$63
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

Royal Villas Resort(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$77
$74
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

Ramada Resort Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$89
Luna Palace Hotel & Suites(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$151
$111
The Palms Resort Of Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$56
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $73/night.

$421
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $485/night.

$525
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $696/night.

2,777 results
All reviewsiguana poolwater taxifree shuttleone bedroom suiteshuttle servicejose luisgolden zonetime shareother resortsmain restaurantthe entire staffheated poolall inclusive optioncity tourspecial thanksall inclusive plantimeshare presentation
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff at the El Cid Marina is one of the things we love the most - every single person from housekeeping to the gardeners to the bar/restaurant servers to the front desk employees are friendly, outgoing, and helpful - always with a smile on their face. The location of this hotel is perfect - there Is a shuttle bus that will take you to the Golden Zone, but it is also walkable. The city buses stop right outside the resort entrance, so it is easy to go anywhere in Mazatlán. The rooms are very spacious and clean. This is where we stay every year when we come to Mazatlán - it's perfect in every way!

Room Tip: Rooms on the main floor have large balconies.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GMELCIDRESORTS, Director General at El Cid Marina Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking a few minutes of your appreciable time to share your comments through the Trip Advisor platform. We are happy to hear that in general your stay at el Cid Marina was to your liking and that the staff provided a quality service.

We will be happy to assist you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I enjoyed a week of exceptional service and food at this resort. It was nice to have the free shuttle to other El Cid hotels in town and be able to dine in any of the El Cid restaurants. The food was really high end and delicious.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GMELCIDRESORTS, Director General at El Cid Marina Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for your lovely comments on your recent visit to el Cid Marina. We are very happy to hear that you and your husband had the opportunity to meet all of our resorts and that you enjoyed our wide variety of restaurants and delicious dishes.

We will be happy to assist you again.

Greetings from the beautiful beaches of Mazatlan.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This resort is a lovely little spot in a lively town. I love the location because it is so relaxing and peaceful away from the crowds and bustle of the city but it is close enough that you only need a short walk/taxi to town. You get the benefits of the amenities of the other resorts without it feeling like a mega resort. The rooms are lovely and are a generous size. The staff was incredible and very helpful and fun. We stayed in May and there was always an open lounger chair or spot by the pool/beach. We will absolutely be returning to this wonderful spot.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family

Dear guest,

We appreciate that you have taken the time to write us your comments through the Trip Advisor platform. We are very happy to hear that our facilities were to your liking and that the staff provided a quality service.

We will be happy to return to have the pleasure of serving you in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our time spent at the El Cid Marina Beach was phenomenal! We were there with a young child, so straying far from the pools was not an option. With the iguana and calypso pools as well as the private beach at our disposal we never ran short of options. This is not the regular layout you find at resorts in Mexico. This Hotel feels much more quaint and welcoming, and also unique. My kids loved taking the water taxi, feeding the iguanas, & watching the fishing boats come back around noon every day to weigh out the trophy fish.
The shuttle that runs between the different resort properties is said to run every 15 minutes. We did not find that. What we did find was that anytime we needed a ride there was always a pleasant bellboy and a van waiting to take us.
The servers at the restaurants were generally cordial. We especially enjoyed Roberto and Octavio for the breakfast service on the Terrace and Eric in the evenings. We'll be back!

Room Tip: The 200 block is perfect. Short walk to the lobby and patios have beautiful views of the marina.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for choosing us to vacation during your recent visit to Mazatlan. We are very happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your vacation.

It is great to hear that our facilities and services were to your liking. We appreciate that you have shared the names of the staff that made your stay something more special; We assure you that they will receive recognition for their great work.

We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From check-in on 4/23/18 to departure on 5/3/18, I was treated so warmly, making my stay very comfortable and pleasant. This was my 1st solo venture to a time-share and one out of the country too. As I'm 73, a little grey-haired lady, the staff went out of their way to make sure that I was ok, and that I didn't need anything. It was the typical Hispanic culture of displaying respect for elderly people. Two people that I should single out for going out of their way to help me, are Ivan, a bell boy and Rosario, the supervisor of Housekeeping. Ivan lent me his cell phone so that I could stay in touch with my husband. My cell phone wasn't working. Rosario, besides being extra friendly, helped me pack, along with one of her maids. I got an unexpected flare-up of my rheumatoid arthritis which hindered me greatly to pack my own things.

The rooms are clean, and offer the basics: small kitchen, small refrigerator, and a microwave oven - no other oven. Rooms have a walk in shower. The frame of one of the living room sofas is made of cement. Be careful walking by it as I stubbed by little toe on it.

The Terrace restaurant has excellent food. I used Room Service too which was always prompt. Another nice feature, El Cid Marina is part of a 4 Hotel group. The hotel provides free shuttle service between the 4 places. Although free, I gave the shuttle driver a tip each way. There are other restaurants at the other hotels that you can go to by shuttle.

Here's a tip from my local bank where I picked up Mexican pesos. The young woman recommended that I take with me $100 in US Dollar bills. She said that the Mexican people really appreciate them which I found to be true. A $1 US = about 16 pesos at the time that I was there.

The temperatures were in the high 80's when I was there. A bell boy told me that in the summer the temperatures would rise to an incredible 120 degrees. SO DON'T GO THEN.

Over-all, I highly recommend El Cid Marina which is the newest hotel of the 4 resorts.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comment with us, regarding your recent stay at el Cid Marina. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your solo vacation at our resort, and liked the service from the attentive and friendly staff. It’s great to know that we fulfill your expectations, we feel proud of our staff and we are happy to see that you enjoyed it everything that el Cid Resorts has to offer.

We really appreciate that you took the time to share your review through TripAdvisor; it’s very rewarding to us. We hope you return soon, we will be delighted to attend you again next time you visit Mazatlan.

Isaías Gómez