El Cid Marina Beach Hotel
Luna Palace Hotel & Suites(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$166
$151
Bookit.com
Hotel la Siesta(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$65
$53
  • Pool
Royal Villas Resort(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$164
$92
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$101
  • Pool
Oceano Palace Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$115
$65
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

Ramada Resort Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$125
El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$217
  • Pool
The Palms Resort Of Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$87
$736
$701
  • Beachfront
$918
$793
Cancelon
2,782 results
All reviewsiguana poolwater taxifree shuttleone bedroom suiteshuttle servicejose luisgolden zonetime shareother resortsmain restaurantthe entire staffheated poolall inclusive optioncity tourspecial thanksall inclusive plantimeshare presentation
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

My two young children and I just had a fabulous 8 night stay at the Marina. All of our expectations were exceeded. The room was spotless every day, the pools crystal clear, & the grounds very well maintained. The staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Sadly, we decided to spend our 2nd week at another El Cid property, the El Moro beach hotel. What a mistake that was! We were very disappointed. The service & quality was severely lacking. We wanted to move back immediately. Next year we will stay at the Marina for our entire 2 week stay. The staff at the Marina really seem to enjoy their jobs & the guests. The environment is fun, yet peaceful & safe. This hotel is perfect for both older adults and groups with young kids.

4  Thank jeninidaho
GMELCID, General Manager at El Cid Marina Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear: jeninidaho

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion on Tripadvisor.com following your recent visit with us.

It is so nice to hear that our efforts are appreciated and we truly wish to thank you for taking the time to reward us with your kindness. On behalf of the staff thank you so much for being our guest and for showing your appreciation.

Your comments about your experience at El Moro Hotel were already addressed. We continue to make updates and improvements to the hotel and value the feedback. Comments may not always be positive but allow us to evaluate and make decisions based on our guest’s feedback.

Please let us know when we have the privlege of having you back! If there is anything I can do for you during any future visits, please do not hesitate to ask for me. I look forward to seeing you at our hotel again soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I have been inviting friends and family to stay at the marina Elcid for many years. Going on our 12Th year with frequent trips each year. This year was of concern to my friend who had two special needs children. One with low vision and the other post liver transplant. The second child also has many food allergies. The needs list was given to Jorge. Wow! What a great guy. He made sure everything was fine. One of the kids ended up with an ear infection. A doctor appointment was made and meds prescribed. The rooms were always cleaned well each day. Anything extra needed and it was accommodated straight away. Roberto, one of the bell boys, did a great job with the kids as did Israel and Fredy. Fredy helped the family so much with translation and finding resources. The second group of my friends also stayed at the marina and were treated so well. Fidel and Edy were awesome to the kids at the pool. Thank you to everyone at the marina. Once again, both sets of families had a great time. You guys rocked accommodating up to 9 people for meals, transportation etc. Sadly, my first group of friends had to travel back home to Washington. My second group had to move to the el Moro. I do not have many nice things to say about that transition. I do not believe that hotel targets repeat customers. Can't imagine anyone wanting to go back. Please read that review if you are interested in el Moro.

1  Thank placid1Wa

Dear:placid1Wa

First and for most I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review and for recommending us to your family and friends, this is so important to us for it helps others come and enjoy of our facilities as well as our wonderful City Mazatlan. I am definitely proud to have such hard working employees who always go that extra mile to make our guest stay as accommodating as possible, Jorge, Robert, Freddy, Eddy, and Fidel will be giving the recognition they deserve for their outstanding customer service I appreciate your observations on our hotel we work hard in having our hotel in its finest conditions there is always room for improvement we always take everyone commented into consideration it is an essential process that allows us to grow and just keep getting better each and every day . We hope this is a go on process and you keep on coming back we are always glad to assist.

My best,

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I have been coming to Mazatlan since I was 2 years old and I have never had a bad experience. We have made tons of friends for example all the bellboys have known me since I was a little girl. Freddy who now works with golfing has helped is out numerous times. I love how the rooms are always clean and it's not so crowded. The only slight complaint I have is that the pool food is usually either dried out or is overdone but other then that it is great. Fidel one of the pool waiters Always has a smile on his face and is happy to take our order. I feel that Armando and Sr. Gomez are doing a great job running this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank Treefrog1999

Dear: Treefrog1999

Many thanks for your review, it is greatly appreciated and I was very pleased to read about how well you were looked after, we really appreciated your loyalty for this last years you keep coming to El Cid Marina.

Thank you for your comments, particularly those related to our team – it is important for them to be told that they are continuing to do a wonderful job. We regularly use the reports on trip advisor to show the teams direct guest feedback and would like to thank you for taking the time to do so. I know Freddy, Fidel, Armando and myself are delighted to read of your comments and I will share to the rest of the hotel you great mentioned!

Rests assure we are fully aware of your comments about the pool food; we share your comments with our food and beverage director and take the steps to prevent this happen again.

Our hotel makes every effort to ensure great vacations to each one of our customers, and it's very comfortable to know that you are part of this beautiful family at El Cid Marina. We hope you can continue on coming back with us for years and years to come we are always happy to serve you once

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I own a time share and whenever I am in Mazatlan we stay at the Marina. Great pools, great service, great prices, very safe and fun for both kids and adults. Our maid Olivia Vasquez provided the best service to all of us, made us feel very taken care of and even gave us hugs every day! Also the bellman are incredible, especially Jose and Octavio who provided us with great advice, great drivers, and really anything we needed!

Room Tip: Try and stay in the tower facing the ocean!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank KAN1965
GMELCID, General Manager at El Cid Marina Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear: KAN 1965

Thank you for your review. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay at El Cid Marina. Our objective is to provide the highest standard of Customer Care possible and always aim for excellence in service so it is very satisfying to know that we are doing well. We will share your comments with all the staff. Be assure that Olivia Vasquez, Jose and Octavio have a mention for their excellent job.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in not a distant future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

This was a nice resort. There were many families with young kids. The food was healthy and fresh. There were many options in salads, fresh fruit, chicken, steak, fish grilled to order. Many paleo options for those who want to continue to look nice in a swimsuit after their vacation. :)

The workout room was okay. Very limited free weights. I took several spinning classes that were good workouts. I wish they had some crossfit classes to offer. It would have been fun to workout on the beach.

What I liked best about the place was the fact that it was small. Nice to be so close to the beach. I heard they are expanding. I hope this doesn't change the feel of the place.
I would consider returning which is saying something because I never visit the same place twice.

The beach was rocky as stated in other posts. Might be a concern for some. I liked being so close to the airport.