We are extending a big thank you to the BC Golf Guide.com, Ross Marrington for suggesting the El Cid for our post Christmas vacation and Golf break. We were under the care and attention of Jorge Zendejas Valdes from the moment we arrived.... greated personally by Jorge and Andres. They made sure that our accomodations were in order, lining up transport to the golf courses along with making reservations for us at the other El Cid resorts in Mazatlan. There was never a time when we were worried about our safety as all the arrangements that were made for us, insured that all our needs were taken care of with our best interests at heart. Whether early in the morning or late at night we had personalized valet service including pick-up to and from our resort. Our suite was bar none perfectly located with an unbelievable view, easy access to the pools, hot tub and bars. Service was excellent and most times, we did not need to order....the drinks just came! We thank Fidel and Edy for their wonderful service poolside.We would like to thank our room attendant, Lupita for her wonderful floral and animal decorations and excellent care and attention to the room. Don't hesitate to use the laundry service, they do an exceptional job. Early morning breakfasts at the restaurant were excellent.Room service was timely with a smile. Awesome omelettes made by Lupita! Francisco was our waiter in the morning and Daniel in the evening, their attention to our detailed ordering which involved combining to customize dishes off the al la carte menu ( combining Lobster Thermadore and a variety of steaks to mix and match along with a fabulous full avacodo and shrimp starter was primo. chateau-briande for two just to name a few) where not only delicious but decorative in there presentation. Many of our late evening dinners were also accompanied by live music, quality attention and a variety of premium drinks and fine wines.The meals were delicious. We golfed five times in the seven days while there, three times at the El Cid Golf and Country Club and at Estrella de Mar, an oceanside golf course and the Marina Golf course. Miguel was our caddy at the G&CC for the three days we golfed, our clubs and personal equipment from the time we met till the completion of our rounds were in his care, having a personable and polite caddy only added to a wonderful golf trip.
A special thank you to Andres, who took us site seeing on his day off, with my final night at Lorenzo's where we had a fabulous Lobster-Seafood dinner accompanied by live music and wonderful evening view of the Mazatlan from a ocean-side view. I have never been treated so well and we will look forward to coming back to the El Cid Marina Resort in the future.
My travel companion has been to Mazatlan before and this was one of his best stays in Mexico to date. Ken thanks Ross and Jorge and his staff for a great time! We look forward to planning another trip through Ross...cheers to our Red Carpet Experience :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and first class services of one of Mexico's finest beachfront properties located just five minutes from the cultural epicenter of Mazatlan's Golden Zonewith attractive shops, restaurants, nightclubsand El Cid Golf & Country Club. This premier Mediterranean-style hotel is the preferred secluded spot for families who want to reconnect or couples looking for romance. Defined by our unparalleled hospitality, amazing marina-front location, inviting swimming pools, tranquil private beach and tantalizing cuisine, El Cid Marina Beach offers an unforgettable vacation experience. • Beautifully Appointed Suites • European, All-Inclusive & Elite All-inclusive Plans • Upscale Atmosphere • Secluded Golden Sandy Beach reachable by a quick water taxi ride • Two restaurants • Two pools and a spacious Jacuzzi • Two Snack Bars • Full Service Marina with Aries Sports fishing Fleet • Access to facilities of three nearby El Cid hotels and El Cid Golf & Country Club by complimentary shuttle • WIFI Internet Access • Only 20 miles from Mazatlan Airport • Pronatours Tour Desk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your El Cid Marina Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marina El Cid
- El Cid Marina Beach Resort
- Marina El Cid Hotel
- El Cid Mazatlan Mexico
- El Cid Marina Mazatlan
- Mazatlan El Cid
- Hotel El Cid Marina Beach