Hotel Playa Mazatlan
  • Restaurant
Motel Marley(Mazatlan)
  • Beachfront
1,994 results
All reviewscasa robertogolden zonejoe's oyster barocean viewshrimp factoryzip lineitalian restaurantbeach servicebeach vendorsbeach areathe hotel is cleannorth sidehotel restaurantmexican fiestamain poolopen aircommon areas
Reviewed October 17, 2013

To the extraordinary staff at the Hotel Playa Mazatlan-- from the beach service to the multitude of restaurants and clubs; the staff is well-spoken, tactful, and always smiling!
You are all first class, five star service- beyond a shadow of a doubt! There was not a detail that was overlooked or missed and you made my stay one of the most pleasurable and memorable vacations I've had in years! Thank you all very much and I’ll see you soon!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
6  Thank brettiverse
Hotel_Playa_Mazatlan, Gerente at Hotel Playa Mazatlan, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear valued guest,

We deeply appreciate your insight and comments on our property, it was a pleasure having you and your friends visit, we will look forward to having another opportunity to build on your happy memories of both our resort and Mazatlan as a city. Please do not hesitate to contact me direct if I can be of service to you.

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

No Ice Makers, No Fridge In The ROom. Had To Ask For Wash Clothes Every Day. No English Channels On Tv, Even Though The Tv GuiDe Said They Did. Pay A Little More And Go Some Place Nicer. Everything Was Old And Not Cheap Either..

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank csaindon

Dear valued guest,

I am writing in response to your comments about our property in the hopes of correcting what seems to be a miss-perception.

- No ice makers – We do not have ice makes in the room, yet there are many icemakers in and around our kitchen, that we are happy to make readily available to our guests.
- No Fridge in room – as you will note on our site we have multiple categories of rooms, some do and some don’t have refrigerators, but the option to have one put in for an added costs does exist in any of our room categories.
- Wash clothes every day – by this comment I am assuming towels, these are changed daily if the guest wishes by the maid service, yet we do invite all of our guests to join us in the conservation of water efforts. You will find a tent card displaying this information in your wash room.
- No English channels – I can assure that we do offer this option as I regularly stay in the hotel, the channels listed on your tent card notate the ones that are English only, Spanish only or shared language based on programming. In some cases the “SAP” button on the control is needed.
- Pricing – We find that we are not only competitively priced, but actually relatively in-expensive for the amenities received, please feel free to do a price check on similar or lesser properties.
- Everything was old – The property is 60 yrs old, yet we have a 10% remodeling policy yearly, a fact that you can find mentioned in most of the posting from our repeat clients.

I hope this re-directs some of your concerns and comments, please feel free to contact me direct if I can be if further service or provide further clarification. We hope that we have the opportunity to change your mind in the near future.

Best Wishes and safe travels,

Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel. It is clean and comfortable.
We had a view of the ocean from our room/balcony and it was postcard perfect.
We feel safe here and the staff was more than accomodating. Most spoke English and if not they found someone who could communicate with me.
The beach is very nice and has many cabanas to use and service is right at your seat!
We are planning another visit in December and will definitely make a reservation here.
And this time I am going to find out what the spa is all about!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank irishtravelers6812

Dear valued guest,

We look forward to your up and coming visit, and I am sure that you will find that the SPA services is a treat you don’t want to miss. Thank you for taking the time to comment on our property and rate us in a positive matter, it is always a pleasure to hear from our returning (and new) guests. Please feel free to contact me direct if I can be of service to you.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

My wife and I have stayed here twice. Once for one night and the last time for a week. Both times we were happy with our room and the view. First view was a small pool and the last time we had a scenic view of the ocean and beach. We were there in the summer and it is plenty warm, but beware because each day around 4 PM the weather becomes cooler and breezy. The beach is great and there are many places to eat in the Gold Coast area. The snack bar by the pool has some great tacos ,etc,etc at reasonable prices. I have been through the other hotels in the area and I believe we got the best.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank James M

Dear valued guest,

We are excited to hear that we have had the opportunity to be of service to you and yours on more than one occasion now, we hope that we can continue to be of service to you, and that we may count on you as one more of our loyal and returning guest. Please feel free to contact me direct if I can be of service in planning your next stay.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Our choice of Hotel Playa Maztalan for years has been the favorite of customers- It is located on the water, make our Copper Canyon Trip exceptional. So relax, shop, eat and be entertained with some of the most magnificent views on the Pacific.

Room Tip: Ocean front is worth the cost (west side) East side is quiet
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
6  Thank AwesomeAdventures813

Dear valued guest,

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post your comments about our property, it is always a pleasure to be of service. We will look forward to receiving you again in the near future.

Regards,