“I probably be back”
Review of Topolo

Topolo
Ranked #4 of 430 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Good food, ambience but service needs a lot of help! They need to pay more attention in costumer service. I got my order wrong and late! I will go back to give a second chance!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Thursday night, I headed over to Topolo, which is near Plaza Machado (large square with many bars/restaurants). Topolo has been number one on Trip Advisor for the past three years and I found out why; the food/drinks were outstanding! The restaurant specializes in fresh fruit margaritas. First the drink, then the fresh salsa tray dude comes over and makes the salsa the way you like it; I added more garlic to mine. It was the best salsa I've ever had. The signature main dish is the pork shank; which was excellent!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Great food, wonderful atmosphere, wonderful staff and the place is beautiful. Do NOT miss this place!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

This is our favorite resturant - it is in a old hacienda and you eat in the courtyard. The atmosphere is relaxed. The make custom salsa tableside to fit your taste buds. The oyster's rockefeller are the best I have ever tasted. If you like Pork Shank, this is the place for you. it is fall off the bone tender and in and incredible adobo sauce. The cilantro soup is a meal in itself. Be sure and ask for Carlos as your waiter, he will make the visit very memorable.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I was visiting family in Mexico and they had said that I needed to try this restaurant. We had to wait 30 mins to get service, which normally I would get irritated but who cares the area its in is fun enough to keep me occupied. The service was slow but our waitress was really really nice. The food was GREAT!!! I still love my tia's cooking better but for a restaurant this place was great. I would get the ranchero sauce on anything!

1  Thank Megan W