“A welcoming bar for Canadians”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Last Drop

The Last Drop
Ranked #50 of 401 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chilliwack, Canada
“A welcoming bar for Canadians”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2011

A favorite meeting place for Canadians.Great atmosphere and hamburgers.

Visited November 2011

Portland, Orgeon
“Great food and excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2011

We spend several weeks a year in Mazatlan since we have a condo on Cerritos Beach. Always go to Mr Leonso's a couple of times each time we're there. They always have great service and good food. This time after waiting 10 minutes and no one came to my table I left and decided to walk to the small mall at the point. Have walked by The Last Drop several times but never eaten there. Decided to give them a try. Sure glad I did. Had happy hour beer 2 for 30 peso and an excellent cheese burger.
Waiter told me about there all you can eat ribs on Friday night for 120 peso. Burger was so good I decided to try the Friday ribs. While I'm waiting for the ribs the owner came over and asked if I would like to try a dish we was thinking about putting on the menu. They brought out what he called rib tips. Oven baked pork rib ends. About 10-12 pieces at no charge. They were so good I can still taste them.
Then the slab of ribs they brought was so big and meaty it was all I could do to finish it and the included rice. Not a big rice fan but it was so good I had to finish it.
The Last Drop doesn't have the view Mr Leonso's does but the food, service and price are excellent. They'll be seeing me again in the spring.

• Visited November 2011
Coquitlam, Canada
“Best food and people!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2011

Great great place to go eat. the Food was amazing as were the staff. We went twice could have gone more but ran out of time, next year! The pizza was amazing still talking about it and the hamburgers were to die for. If you go to Mazatlan you have to go to the Last Drop!!!!!!
The Clarks
Coquitlam BC
April 2011

Visited April 2011
Duncan, Canada
“you don't serve a margarita in a plastic glass”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2011

Food was good but the Margaritas sucked!! They served it in a plastic glass, Yuck.

• Visited April 2011
Victoria
“SO MUCH FUN!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2011

We generally sit at the bar, during happy hour 2 beers for 30 pesos, good conversation with the owners, bartender and staff...they show every hockey game (GO CANUCKS) and they have two pool tables and all you can eat bbq ribs on Fridays...'nuff said.

• Visited March 2011