“best rstaurant in Mazatlan”
Review of Angelo's

Angelo's
Ranked #31 of 430 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Wonderful meal from the Caesar salad to Crepes Suzette! Prime rib was cooked perfectly! Service could not have been better

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I took a shuttle from the sister resort, Emerald Bay, specifically to Angelo's for dinner. I'm so glad I did! This was the best meal of the trip and so worth the $10 extra charge. I had a perfectly cooked filet mignon with pasta carbonnera. The red wine was very good, and the desert-one of the best I've had ever! Next time I want to go at least twice! Service was great. Since it was off season, the restaurant was very quiet. The food is extraordinary!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Superb food, equally good service in uncrowded restaurant in downtown Mazatlan. Hotel is on the grounds of Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We stayed at the Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan resort so this was on our grounds. Prices were a bit higher than other places but not outrageous. I had the shrimp dinner... Good not great. Wife had the steak dinner, small steak not much flavor. Service was not good.. wife had to get up and go to the bartender to ask for water refill they got better after that but I think they were embarrassed that we had to get up to ask for more water. Would not eat here again. Not really BAD but so many better options in Maz.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Dined twice, first on Tues which was fish night. Wed was steak night, btw. I had pan fried red snapper on a bed of seafood risotto predeeded by lobster bisque. Excellent at $230p including dessert. The other tone I had the beef filet and the tableside ceasar salad, a steep price of $250p however. Overall the food quality very high and the atmosphere was elegant. Wine by the glass at $95p was overpriced by half. I should have ordered a bottle but did not look at the wine list.

1  Thank tomgyakima