“Fabulous day at the beach.”
Review of Lety's Restaurant

Lety's Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 420 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I am almost reluctant to write a review because you might get to the beach chairs first. This is a great family owned cafe/bar on the hidden gem of Mazatlan, Stone Island. Take the local ferry across, walk halfway down the beach and look for Lety's. Enjoy your day on the beach eating shrimp and guacamole while playing in some of the smoothest waters in Mazatlan. Prices are very reasonable. I will be back (and yes I want one of beach chairs!)

1  Thank ladytraveler55
There are newer reviews for Lety's Restaurant

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

I visited Lety's in November 2012, now almost a year later I remember the great shrimp dish I had there! The atmosphere is super relaxed, the drinks amazing, the chips and salsas wonderful. My extended family members visit every year they are in Mexico and I can see why. Planning my trip back to Mexico and this is one of the places I'm most looking forward to going to!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We LOVE Lety's restaurant. This is a family owned business that has been around for years. I cannot say enough about this place. Stone Island is charming, the beach is gorgeous and Lety's is wonderful. There are lounge chairs and umbrellas, as well as tables and chairs under the palapa. The staff is great, the food in incredible, the restrooms are clean. It is a do not miss when visiting Mazatlan.

1  Thank SusieMZT11
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Typical Mexico. Food is wonderful and inexpensive. Can get a little crowded so allow the whole afternoon to enjoy

1  Thank krisvadale
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

We visit Stone Island often & Lety's remains our favorite. The staff are very friendly, but somewhat over worked. If it's busy, expect to wait a long time. It's a great place to wait. The view is lovely and the food wonderful. We will be back soon.

2  Thank jeninidaho