“Bring Your Appetite!”

Ranked #11 of 430 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

What a meal. Went to Fat Fish after catching Brentster at Diego's tonight and was it ever good. We had a table full of ribs which were bbq'ed over charcoal. An excellent and personable server who was fluent in English and Canadian geography. GREAT meal.

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

The best ribs in Mazatlan. Yummy, yummy, yummy! Huge portions and small prices. I don't even eat ribs at home, but now I do while in Mazatlan. We go every chance we get & have never been disspointed.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

This was my first visit at the recommendation of everyone I asked for the location of the best ribs in Mazatlan. Guess what, everyone was correct. The special of the day was a full rack of ribs, and either a 12oz Rib Eye or 5 breaded prawns. I went with the beef as everyone recommended and both items were BBQ'd exactly as I requested. Dinner includes a baked potato and seasonal vegetables. $15.00 USD, WOW!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Yeah, ate here 4 times in 2 weeks ! Really the beat ribs, nothing bad here and if you're on a budget one of the best deals down here.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We were hesitant to go but so glad we did, the food was really outstanding, and the service was great too.
Wide selection, we always order fish but heard that the ribs were really great and they were!!