“Fun and funny”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Guided Tours Activities for Older Children
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Great prompt friendly service right from my bed and breakfast to the sight and back. we took the tequila tasting as well. Yarda, baby face Roberto !William and Sarah and I forget the others made it fun. Attention to safety and having fun was paramount ! The lunch was light but tasty. Hey. What about a traditional mexican meal made by a local family. Yes cost more but would be a nice option. And provide employment for locals! Keep up the enthusiasm. Loved the humor and wit. I can recommend this adventure if not for the zip lines then for the fun with staff!

All reviews
in 21 reviews
"bucket list"
"whole family"

Reviewed March 8, 2014

When I think of zip lining, I imagine the towering canopy of the Amazon rain forest. Sinaloa state is desert, so there is no rain forest. The canopy consists of mostly scrub bushes and only moderately tall trees of some kind. The zip lining experience, nonetheless, is real. And, above all, it is safe. The 9-line course is set up to offer the greatest protection possible. After one trip, you're ready to do it all again. It's a bit pricey at $70 per person, so one trip is about all most people opt for. It's well worth it though.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

This was my 3rd time zip lining and I took my cousin along for her 1st time. Yara, Jimmy, William, Manuel, Sara and the rest of the guides made the trip a blast. They were very helpful and made sure that everyone felt comfortable before every line. We are already planning our next visit. Thanks guys!

1  Thank JodiBrat
Reviewed March 6, 2014

My husband and I went on an afternoon zipline adventure at the end of Feb. We were the only ones that afternoon and Yara and our other guide took really good care of us. A few others joined us for the tequila factory tour. It was our 1st time to zipline and although the first ride was scary it very soon became a lot of fun. Our guides were great and emphasized safety first. The trip up to the starting point is an adventure as well as the surprise at the end!!! If you have a chance to go you should. Just be aware it is a 45 min drive out and back so plan accordingly.

1  Thank dmctc5