Open today: 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM

Reviewed 2 days ago
luv2travel905
Toronto, Canada
via mobile
Check Zip Lining off the Bucket List!

Been wanting to do this for YEARS!!! Finally got a chance while vacationing in Mazatlan. I'm 64... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Elizabeth8284
Sacramento, California
via mobile

All reviews tequila tour tequila factory zip lining los osuna free shots blue agave quesadilla afraid of heights felt safe a lot of fun awesome experience la noria these guys bottled water whole family visiting mazatlan cruise ship
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My husband and two children (8, 10) had a great time! Very safe and so much fun! Guides and fellow travelers were funny, patient and overall awesome! Wished I brought my phone with me or some pictures were provided as part of the program. hoping the kind man from the group sends the pictures he took for me!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Ulysses and Alejandro were great guides and we were even allowed to "spiderman". I would definatley recommend for ziplining:)

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

I'm 64 years old, fairly strong, and slightly to the right of "pleasingly plump." But this company made me feel safe and confident by teaching the correct techniques, and gently critiquing anything that needed improvement.

By line 2, I was soaring and braking correctly, and having a wonderful time.

Highly recommend this company. They are experienced, professional, and up to the minute on safety. Give them a call when you're here; ask for Ulysses and Alejandro for your guides.

Then hook up, sit down, and fly above the trees!!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I'm highly recommend this company! Staff is very knowledgeable and helpful! We have never done zip line before and I was so afraid to go on it by myself!Jesus and his coworker (sorry forgot his name) guided me!
Thank you so much for that again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent ziplining! 9 awesome zip lines through (long and fast-kids go slower so don't worry about them) and above a forest that seemed like a rainforest. Could see the Sierra Madre mountains. It was just gorgeous. My 9 year old was scared (and crying) so she went at the end with the guide and she felt much better. They were so nice to do this. Really great trip!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Highly recommend the fun and entertaining staff and zip lines too! Absolutely the best!! Took my brother in law, son and boyfriend, we enjoyed every minute of the trip! The surprise at the end was fantastic!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We had an awesome morning with the crew from Huana Coa. Panchito and Jesus were very conscientious and made us feel very safe on the Zipline. The Los Osuna Tequila is better than Patron Silver any day! We feel that it was a great value for our money and time...and would highly recommend this Adventure during your visit to Mazatlan! Spectacular views and location!

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

We had this experience with 4 children ranging from 7-12 years old. The children also ranged from their level of fear, must of them do not gave any fear snd require a high level of excitement and one was scared of heights. Ulices and Danny managed this and provide us guidance with a lot of patience so we all have a great day. The view is beautiful and show you other side if Mazatlan. Highly recommended for those that want to go out of the hotel.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

This was our third time to zip line at Huana Coa. Jesus and Panchito were our guides. We always have such fun when we go there.

Reviewed August 25, 2018

Alan was our tour guide to Huana Coa Canopy Adventure. He was young and new at the job, but brought a great deal of enthusiasm to our adventure. Once there, we did tequila tasting, and even ended up buying a bottle of the "Vainilla" liqueur. We've been sipping on it since we got home. We did 9 different platforms, and it was breathtaking, zipping over the canopy. We found the people there very friendly and outgoing, and would highly recommend this adventure for anyone.