“12 Lines of Sheer Entertainment”

Huana Coa Canopy Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Guided Tours Activities for Older Children
Reviewed February 3, 2013

First time ziplining, and I enjoyed every minute of it!! The staff were incredibly professional and thorough. A long day, so take a snack. Although they did provide fruit and water and the end.

All reviews
in 21 reviews
"bucket list"
"whole family"

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Was fun and very safe for sure. Price was a bit high, but a great day was had by all. The Tequila factory was OK.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had an awesome time our guides were awesome and informative one even caught a grasshopper for me!

we had soo much fun. they were very concerned that we were having a good time. they even remembered my name and we all did! the sights were amazing.

tree house forts were awesome..and the rappel down was an adrenaline rush!

I loved it and would definitely do it again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This was my first time and i was quite nervous but the staff is great. My only complaint is that there were so many people in my group (20+) that it took much longer than I expected.