“1st timer and afraid of heights”

Huana Coa Canopy Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Best Zip Line Tour In Estate Of Sinaloa Atv Tours Included The Original Destilary Of Blue Agave Factory "los Osuna" Tour Hikin And Kayak Tour To Deer Island
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had an awesome time our guides were awesome and informative one even caught a grasshopper for me!

we had soo much fun. they were very concerned that we were having a good time. they even remembered my name and we all did! the sights were amazing.

tree house forts were awesome..and the rappel down was an adrenaline rush!

I loved it and would definitely do it again.

All reviews
in 21 reviews
"whole family"
"bucket list"

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This was my first time and i was quite nervous but the staff is great. My only complaint is that there were so many people in my group (20+) that it took much longer than I expected.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Enjoyed my time flying through the forest on the zip lines!
The guys helping us out were very nice (except when they tried to teach us bad Spanish and thought we didn't know what they were saying.....).
Also enjoyed the visit to the Blue Agave winery!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We had a fantastic day zip lining with Huana Coa. There are nine lines in total, and most of them are comparatively ( to other zip lines I've done ) fast, and exhilarating, and take you through lush tree top canopies. Zip lining is a real thrill in general, and to be be able to do it in the Mexican jungle, even better. Huana Coa is very safe. They are the only company with two lines, for extra security, and they double check your equipment before each zip. I felt I was in very good hands. They also use top if the line gear such as Petzel harnesses and helmets, and their lines are extra heavy gauge. As a climber, I am appreciative of their care and attention to detail. Thanks Huana Coa - we had a great day!