“The best food and price I have ever tried! ”

Mr. Lionso Playa Bruja
Ranked #32 of 462 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Look at all my reviews and you will see that I am objective. If you come to Mazatlan, you must eat here during your first or second day. If I would have known, I would have eaten here more than twice.
The first day i was there, they were serving breakfast.
They sit you and bring sweet bread that they bake in their own bakery. Fresh coffee and squeezed orange juice. All this at complementary to your food. This means they don't charge for it. The most expensive plates in the morning are not even close to six USD. I had the Lionsios omelette wich comes filled with large large shrimp. Honestly a great plate!
I have to be really honest and say that because of the name i was a little or a lot worried of the outcome of my visit. Trust me visit this restaurant once and you will come back again and again. I will recomend this place to all of you and my family. P.S I really think that no other place I have visited compares to what you get, for the money you pay.

1  Thank Angel V
PlayaBruja, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Mr. Lionso Playa Bruja, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Hello,

Thank you for your review. It is great.
We are so glad you liked our restaurant.
We hope next time you go to Mazatlan you visit us again.

Denisse Aramburo

Write a ReviewReviews (1,050)

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Great place on the beach. They have an extensive menu with affordable prices. The staff is great. They have their own tequila & offer a trip to the town where it is made. This trip includes a zip line tour, which is not for the unadventurous or those not able to do a little hiking.

Hello,

Thank you for your comment. It is great.
We are so glad you liked our restaurant.
We hope next time you go to Mazatlan you visit us.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Our taxi driver recommended this place to us and we were so glad he did! "Playa Bruja" means Witches Beach - think its appropriately named as it does 'cast' a spell on you. Open air dining, smell of the salt air, lively music, great service and wonderful food - what more could you ask for.
Portions were large - drinks were great! This will be one of our new haunts!

Our driver waited at no extra charge.(about 1 1/2 hrs.)

Hello,

Thank you for your review. It is great.
We are glad you liked everything of our restaurant.
We would like to see you again.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

The food here was fantastic!!! I had the lobster :D sooo good and the price was very good. The view is beautiful, the music was great, they also make tequila and teir coffee one mmmm a must!!!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This restaurant is located right on the beach. You can watch the surfers in the water, then the sunset over the water.
The waiter brought around there own Tequillas for us to taste. Smart move, the almond Teqilla is great, needless to say we bought a bottle to go. Came back on the next visit to the restaurant and bought a second one.
The food was excellent, especially the shrimp. The cookies that the gave us for desert were great too, so much so that we had to buy some of them.
This is going to be an every year visit when we come to Mazatlan.