“We Finally Returned”

Margaritas Restaurant Bar & Grill
Ranked #25 of 462 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Price range: $60 - $1,200
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We went to Margarita's several years back and really enjoyed it, but had never returned. Tonight we had planned to go to a restaurant on the beach to watch the sunset, but we were running late. Since we were late for the sunset we decided to go to Margarita's and go to the other place another night. We are so glad that it turned out this way because we really enjoyed Margarita's. Tony met us at the entrance and escorted us to our seats. My husband choose a Pacifico for his drink that was included with the I choose a Margarita. He had breaded mahi mahi and I had the grilled shrimp. Both were very good and the service was excellent. We will be going back.

1  Thank J-W

Reviewed February 8, 2014

My family and I highly recommend Margarita's Restaurant in Mazatlan, Mexico. It's one of our must-visit places. The amazing Tony and his crew welcome you like family and treat you like royalty. The food is fantastic--try the garlic shrimp--and the atmosphere is lovely. I'm not a flan fan, but Tony's is delectable. Treat yourself to this delightful spot. You won't be sorry.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Everything is really good at this restaraunt, from the food to the friendly service.Tony and Deberes are excellent.There is nothing to dislike about this place.You must eat here in the Golden Zone across from the Los Flores Hotel.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

GREAT MARGARITAS! Great Food..Great Atmosp
here..Amazing service....Amazing staff,,,,especially Tony!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Tony and his crew do a great job here. Service is excellent and the food superb and at a good value too. Shrimp brochette was the best in town