“Excellent shrimp!”

Margaritas Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 401 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent shrimp!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

We ate at Margarita's a couple of times during our stay and each time we left happy and full of shrimp and Margaritas. Their coconut shrimp were to die for, they were big and crispy. They also have a great shrimp platter that comes with three different sauces. Pair that with a strawberry Margarita and you can't go wrong!

The service is awesome, the waiters are all very friendly. The restaurant was clean and inviting.

• Visited April 2012

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Friendly! Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

We went to Margaritas three times during our stay. Chicken fajitas=yum, carna assada=yum, six jumbo shrimp with bacon in kahlua=yum, tortilla soup=yum, and huge margaritas=yum! The wait staff is amazing--they remembered me from a year ago! And Tony even remembered what I had ordered a year ago!

Maine
“Excellent service and the food was good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2012

They were very busy when I was there and the food was still very good and service was excellent!

Houston, Texas
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2012

My DH and I both had the Filet Mignon in Mushroom Sauce, and it was the best meal of our 2 week trip! If there were not so many places to choose from, we would have gone back a 2nd time. I recommended it to some friends at The Inn, and she told me that all 4 of them loved their meals.

• Visited February 2012
Mazatlan, Mexico
“Our favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2012

We love Margarita's. Their onion soup is incredible! The best I've ever had and I am an onion soup aficionado! The service is fantastic. Tony always makes us feel like family. As another reviewer said, the guacamole is not free. BUT ~ they bring a wonderful tray of pico de gallo, warm salsa and jalpeno peppers with a basket of chips to table that IS free. Our meals have always been exceptionally good, and the margaritas are among the best in Mazatlan. But it's the service, along with the food that keeps us coming back. Very attentive, but not bothersome. We live in Mazatlan and believe me, Margarita's is a hidden gem. We didn't even discover it until this past year, and now it's our favorite place.
Salud!