“good food a little shopping”

Margaritas Restaurant Bar & Grill
Ranked #25 of 465 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Price range: $60 - $1,200
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2011

The food was good and shopping was ok samethings here as the rest of the strip of vendors

Reviewed December 16, 2011

I just love this restaurant! The staff are so nice and treat you like family. The food is just fantastic!! The bacon wrapped shrimp are perfect and the steak with mushroom sauce is something I have though about many, many times since my last visit to Mazatlan. This is the one and only restaurant I actually miss when I am back in Canada. The spanish coffee is a fun-filled show too. Don't miss out on this little gem of a restaurant. I could go on and on, but see for yourself. Don't forget the coffee!

2  Thank Roz D
Reviewed October 3, 2011

Loved it! The food and people are incredible! I went with family for dinner and they blew us away. The workers are great entertainers and did an amazing job staying on top of what we needed. They also had a big screen projection screen with football on which of course the guys loved.

Reviewed April 2, 2011

Me and my girlfriend ate here based on tripadvisor reviews. First off, googlemaps does not correctly pin this location; it is in the shopping district just south of Zona Dorado. We were running late when we ate here and service was great, they got our food out in 15 minutes and was out of the restaurant within 30 minutes no problem. Went for lunch and I ordered the combination platter which had cheese quesadilla, chicken burrito, chicken tostada, beef taquito and tamale. Quesadilla and tostada were both excellent. Burrito was decent, not a fan of the tortilla they used. Taquito was dry but good and tamale was very good, but the texture was a bit mysterious which turned both of us off. My girlfriend had the breakfast chicken burrito which had sunnyside up eggs which we both felt were a bit undercooked and extra runny but was good. I'd eat here again and order quesadillas or tostadas. Certainly get a lot of food.

Reviewed July 8, 2010

Food was good. Don't neccesarily regret eating there. But it was just lunch, not a fancy dining meal for us and the bill was the highest we paid anywhere that week, unexpectedly. When we first ordered, the server said, "And would you like chips & guacamole as well?" Since most of the restaurants we ate @ brought some form of chips & salsa out automatically, we assumed this is what he was referring to and said, "Sure!" Turns-out that was a plug at an extra appetizer and it's one of the things that made a difference to the bill...entrees were just more than we expected too. All I ordered was Carne Asada, not the most expensive thing on the menu....Anyway, it was good & all, but not our favorite of the week.....