All reviews one night stay room key infinity pool a great stay ocean view great hotel golden zone sunset balcony gym towels floor dorado vacation amenities waiter buffet
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Pros: nice view from the balcony in the room, to the beach. Quick response for in room service. New premises.

Cons: personnel not ready to receive too many people, specially during summer vacation, check in delayed a lot. Swimming pool is very small for the amount of people who uses it. Service in the restaurant is deficient and flavor is not good, I order a fish ceviche but it actually was a carrot ceviche. Beach is too crowded and noisy banda music players are there most of the day until midnight some times. Parking lots underground are also small, elevators not enough to provide service to the crowds, there are some times that we had to stand in line to wait for a turn in the elevators. This hotel is not really a resort by far.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Perla G, Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Mazatlan, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

Hi Carlos alberto

Thank you very much for appreciating our location, and facilities, our hotel is very important for us, since with good care we can give the best of impressions, on the other hand I apologize for the lack of experience in our reception area, we hope to see you soon and know that our departments are already working on improving.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Hotel is well located, rooms were nice, clean and ocean view. The pool was too small for the size of the hotel, the elevators (2 only) but only one working at the time we went did not have enough capacity for the size of the hotel.
Staff was very friendly and helpful

Stayed: July 2018

Hi Maria elena

First of all I offer an apology because our elevators are very suitable for all our operation, and this season we had a bad time, I hope you can excuse our mistake, you are sent greetings and do not hesitate to return again.

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

This busy hotel was easy to check into. The staff were very friendly. The room was very nice and comfortable. The views of the beach, pacific ocean, island, etc. were breathtaking. Many eating and shopping venues are adjacent to the hotel. This is a tourist spot, but we thoroughly enjoyed our short stay.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Chuck M
Perla G, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Mazatlan, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Hi Chuck M

I am pleased to know that we were a success in service and facilities for you, we hope that the next visit you have with this your house, holiday inn resort mazatlan, may last a little longer and know our culture and surroundings, anything we are left to your service, contact us at: concierge@mazatlanresort.mx

Moises Lopez
Concierge

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Our room was on the 9th floor and had a balcony with ocean view overlooking the pool below. We slept with the sliding glass door open all night which was amazing. Breakfast in the morning was great, although not complementary, which surprised me, but I think I misunderstood the conversation my partner had in Spanish with the waiter, and I didn't ask for clarification which is my fault. They were able to check us in early when we arrived, which was so nice and everything was wonderful. It's a really beautuful, well-run hotel right on the beach in Zona Dorada. We booked a one night stay at the last minute through the expedia app, while already in Mazatlan, in late February of 2018.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jessica G
Perla G, Gerente General at Holiday Inn Resort Mazatlan, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at Holiday Inn Resort Mazatlan. I will share your comments with our staff. They will be delighted to hear your positive remarks. We hope you can visit us again so we can have the pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is brand new, workers are very friendly and the view is amazing. Rooms are clean and decently modern. The beach isn’t that great. Its a small hotel but has great potential. Its in the middle of the shopping, party scene and restaurants.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Perla G, Gerente General at Holiday Inn Resort Mazatlan, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at Holiday Inn Resort Mazatlán. I will share your comments with our staff, they will be delighted to hear your positive remarks. We hope you can visit us again so we can have the pleasure to serve you!.