“Great for Seafood lovers”
Review of Los Arcos

Los Arcos
Ranked #15 of 430 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2014

A nice restaurant with colorful decor, and specializing in fresh caught seafood.
I'm not a seafood lover, so unfortunately couldn't get too enthused about the menu... however, they did have a couple non-seafood options (like BBQ ribs, chicken) for us stubborn landlubbers....
My husband quite enjoyed his dinner of fresh caught, grilled octopus, which was served on rice.
Most restaurants serve chips and salsa as a complimentary entree, but Los Arcos features a slightly different variant - toasted tostadas with a tasty mild sauce with onions. A nice treat!

1  Thank Cary F

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Never disappoints, we went here twice in one week! Fish is always so fresh and the service is excellent - Pancho is great!! We have been going here for over 20 years, always great!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Mazatlan is a great destination for seafood lovers and Los Arcos is a great choice for dinner. My wife and I recently visited on a Monday night and it was a fantastic dining experience for us. We started our meal with the complimentary fried onions, salsa, and tortilla chips which were a great flavour combo and a nice change from just salsa and tortilla chips. It was quickly followed by the Stuffed Avocado appetizer, which features avocado, shrimp, crab, peppers, and corn in a mayo based dressing and is served with saltine crackers. It was very light and a subtle taste so the individual elements really popped out. My wife went with the Stuffed Crab, which is served with white rice and veggies and it was amazingly flavourful. I went with the Puerto Rican Shrimp which was prepared with a cookie & coarse coconut breading and was served with a really tasty sweet and sour sauce, white rice, and a shredded veggie mix of cabbage and carrots. The meal was absolutely delicious and was very reasonably priced ($471MX or around $40 CDN including the tip). The restaurant is in a great strip of dining options just north of the EL Cid complex and it's definitely worth the short walk. One of my favourite meals the whole week were in Maz!

1  Thank Wadie1979
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I have been to Los Arcos many times over the last 25 years, but I must say last night's visit was one of the most memorable. Here in Mazatlan with 3 of my girlfriends, and my daughter and her friend, we were looking for somewhere to go for dinner that wasn't going to be over the top with a romantic Valentine's Day push. So we headed to Los Arcos to visit Oscar and the many other extremely professional staff. Not only were we treated like princesses, each of our meals was fantastic and was topped off with a complimentary dessert drink, heart-shaped lollipops for the kids and...wait for it...roses for each of the ladies. Thanks to everyone at Los Arcos for making our evening extra-special and memorable. We'll be back!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Had dinner here with the family, and everything was really good, its like a mexican hacienda and the best they have is their sea food, very fresh and very tasty.