“Great seafood!”

Cuisines: Seafood, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Our party of six all ordered different items and everyone was delighted with their choice. Lots of shrimp dishes, with a sprinkling of other seafood as well. Fantastic service and great atmosphere. A step up from most of the restaurants we ate at in Mazatlan.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Great food and great service! some of the best seafood I have ver had!!! Try the coconut shrimp or the fish tacos, both are excellent! Enjoy!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

The place is great and also it has excellent sea food. It's not expensive and the service is very good.

1  Thank egh02
Reviewed July 28, 2012

My wife and I have traveled to Mazatlán, Sinaloa, Mexico, three times and have found that Los Arcos at Av. Camarón Sabálo #1019 across from Hotel El Cid is our favorite restaurant in that warm and enduring city. The staff are friendly and efficient; they speak good English and are extra accommodating if you attempt to speak in their native language. The restaurant was very clean and decorated in bright pleasing colors. The first time we dined here one of the patrons at a nearby table ordered Bananas Flambé. The waiter prepared the dessert dish in spectacular style that impressed me immensely. The next trip we took here I had to order this for us as well; we were not disappointed. The last time we traveled to Mazatlan, I took Nancy to Los Arcos for Valentine's Day. Yes, Mexico recognized this holiday as well. We had a fantastic shrimp dinner with our favorite beverage - Sol cerveza. While we ate, Mariachis played and sang popular native songs. It was a wonderful atmosphere. There are travel warnings to Mexico but when they are lifted, I recommend Los Arcos in Mazatlan.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

The restaurant is well known for his good sea food. You really can have anything there and it will be good. The service is also very good, the place is clean. It´s not directly on the beach side but right across the street.