Tripadvisor
Mazatlan
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great service, average food.”
Review of Gringo Lingo

Gringo Lingo
Ranked #158 of 558 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Handy restaurant for the hotels in the golden zone.
Lola is a nice amazing and delightful waitress. We ordered the rib special which was ok, not the best but not the worst.
Average food but warm reception.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (101)

Reviewed August 1, 2019 via mobile

We had a reservation in an other restaurant for after an hour. So we walked down the street and saw the sign about the side ribs. We decided to try this place. The ribs had bad taste. Yes they only take cash for payment. The bathroom was dirty and filthy. Never again.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Albert there was wonderful to our family and the food tasted so great that our family wanted to come back and have dinner there again our last night in Mazatlan! The ribs and chicken alfredo were a big hit with our group! My husband started eating the ribs before I could even get a picture because they were so dang good!!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

Worse restaurant I ever been in. It was my first time on mazatlan and unfortunately we designed to try this place . We never got all our meals after one hour wait for it . The meals that we got half of them were with wrong sides and they never fixed. Nothing good about this place . It was a joke . Embarrassing. 0

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 23, 2019

The food and the service was excellent. They only take cash and I only had a visa card so the waiter walked with me to the ATM down the street to show me where it is. Uh no, he was a great guy....I know what you are thinking...he just helped me out and was very friendly. Would highly recommend this cool place!

Date of visit: April 2019