“We Love the Place!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

El Paraje The Place
Ranked #73 of 396 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Minneapolis
“We Love the Place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

We have been eating a the Place for years! I have never had anything there that I didn't like. The prices are great! I get a filet mignon for $140 pesos and it's delicious!! I also really like the quesadillas. We eat here several times on our week long visits...all meals (B, L & D). Give them a try!! They have great specials too!!

• Visited February 2012

Olympia, Washington
“best inexpensive breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

Been going here every day for breakfast for six years. Alway s say I am going to try something else but just can't walk past
"The Place" Starts the day off right.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank OlyWA2Maz
Mazatlan
“Many years eating at The Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

I eat at The Place, El Paraje in Spanish, many times every year. I live in Mazatlan and it is one of my favorites. Good food, friendly staff and great prices. Lobster with all you can drink margaretas for way less than you can imagine. The lobster is rock lobster so no claws but plenty of it as mentioned by another writer. It is a bit off the beaten path, but still in the comfort zone of any visitor. And for those that travel with pets, not a problem at The Place. My dawg always goes with me and is always welcome. I like that!!!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank MazatlanRandi
Great lakes
“A breakfast for your buck”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

El Paraje or in english The Place has a very good breakfast special. For $ 56 pesos you can get 2 eggs any style, bacon, potatos, toast, coffee, and if you do not like (friole) refried beans. You can substitute them for a fruit plate. Everyone who has eaten there with me, both family and friends have been satisfied. I have also enjoyed a good club sandwich there, and the all you can eat fried fish. To me its worth a try.

• Visited July 2012
Bishop, California
“Favorite Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012

This restaurant is a must! The endless margies are a plus. The lobster, shrimp and tortilla soup are the bomb. We travel to mzt every year and always eat here at least twice. The prices are great as well as the service. El Paraje is THE PLACE TO GO!

Visited May 2012