“Supper was good”
Review of Chile's Pepper

Chile's Pepper
Ranked #61 of 421 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Always friendly willing to adapt your order to make you happy great view of beach great portions can,t go wrong.

There are newer reviews for Chile's Pepper

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We enjoyed eating at Chili's Pepper, as it was close to our hotel, had good food, and was a good value.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

The location and the seating right next to the beach is fantastic. I have been going to this restaurant for over twenty years and it has always been good with the same friendly staff. I love Mazatlan and Chili's Pepper is one of the reasons. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I had breakfast here a few weeks ago with my cousin. I only had oatmeal and a fresh fruit salad with yogurt and granola, but all of it was quite good. We were provided a small basket of pan dulce (Sweet Mexican Bread) and the coffee tasted fresh. I don't recall what my cousin had but it was a Mexican breakfast and he enjoyed it. I found the price very reasonable for the Golden Zone area (tourists) of Mazatlan. Service was very good. Definitely sit by the beach if you can as the view is excellent and makes for a very relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Have been going there for years and the food and environment (beach) is great for breakfast or dinner.