“Excellent food and service”
Review of Panama

Panama
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Mazatlan
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Service was great, incredibly clean and food was delicious. Make sure you try their delicious pastries. All in all, it was very affordable.

2  Thank Michael G
Write a ReviewReviews (1,638)

Reviewed March 7, 2013

It was all those desserts being showcased that lured me in, but the food that kept me coming back. I've noticed lots of comments about the fine breakfasts here, well, the lunches are equally good. So good, I've been here four times in less than two weeks. Everything I've tried has been extremely good, especially the soups. My favorite is the consommé with chicken and rice, served with a side dish of cilantro, chilis and limes, and tortillas. Loved the crepes as well, had both the chicken, and later the ham, both loaded with cheese also. The trio of tacos sensational, I couldn't decide which of the three I liked best. If you are looking for a salad, the Ensalada Vietnamita is a winner. I became addicted to their Limonjito, a refreshing blended frozen drink of lime, cucumber juice, and mint. Will try this at home adding some tequilla or rum.
The portions are more than generous, and the prices are a bargain. Service from all those lovely young ladies spot on.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

This restaurant was located in the Golden Zone on Av.Gaviotas. The food was OK with the 4 of us having different lunch items consisting of shrimp cocktails, shrimp salad and caesar salad. They do serve a free drink after your meal consisting of Kahlua and milk.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We were feeling unwell one day and a fellow traveler recommended the Chicken Noodle soup at the Panama Restaurant in the Golden Zone. We took them up on their suggestion and we were not disappointed. Best soup we have ever eaten. We felt much better afterwards. Yes, we had Grandma's but, this was better!

1  Thank judyjudyjudy9
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We love to go to Panama Restaurant for Breakfast and then get bakery goods for later in our resort. Just too great not to visit here and when I say Bakery you will find everything your sweet tooth can crave here, LOL.