“Bread/cakes”

Panama
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Mazatlan
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Reviewed October 25, 2012

One of the best bakeries in Mazatlan. Their cakes and breads are to die for, just a short walk from most hotels in the Golden Zone. Breakfast is supposed to be good too, although I have not yet had the pleasure. I will be fixing that when I go in January

Write a ReviewReviews (1,576)

Reviewed October 6, 2012

The food here is OK, nothing to brag about and no outdoor seating. The bakery attached is very good though. Better places to eat, and cheaper just search for them and enjoy.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I was not impressed by the food and especially not the service or prices.
I will never waist another meal here.

1  Thank Hostel_FunkyMonkey
Reviewed September 13, 2012

After several visits to Panama for breakfast, lunch and snacks we have decided it is hyped up wyt beyond what we experienced. Service was poor, we sat for several minutes waiting for a wait person to ask if we wanted a beverage, no menue to look at. When we were served the food was cool, and worst of all, greasy. I spooned the grease off the eggs before I ate them. The wait person saw this and asked if everything was ok and told her no, it was not. It did'nt get any further attention. Back to the old resturants that serve breakfasts faster, warmer, and friendlier.

2  Thank homeawayfromhome949
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We go to the Panama regularly for lunch or dinner. It´s a family place with innovative twists on regional cuisine. The capuccinos and the desserts are really good. I love the guayaba pie.