“Godzilla's is Goodzilla's”

Zillas Monster Burger & BBQ Co.
Ranked #2 of 172 Restaurants in Manzanillo
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Drinks, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Hand made burgers, we grind the meat on premises and bake the buns here. 21 kinds of Burgers as well as BBQ Ribs(Saint Lous and Baby's), Brisket, Smoked Roast Beef, Corned Beef, Fish N' Chips, salads, Pastas and more!
Calgary, Canada
“Godzilla's is Goodzilla's”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We've visited Godzilla's a number of times when we've been in Manzanillo and keep coming back for more! The restaurant is unique with its Godzilla movie posters and has a bit of a 50's diner feel. There is seating outside, but air conditioned comfort with lots of fans is nice. The owner is extremely friendly, the wait staff helpful and conversational, and the food is excellent. The last time we had a Dutch Boy burger (excellent) and a Curried Chicken taco salad. Yes, you read that correctly! Godzilla's has a number of unique and interesting taste sensations on offer. This taco salad was recommended by the server and it did not disappoint. The salad was huge with lots of chicken. I did not eat all of it. We're also onion ring lovers and were encouraged to try the homemade onion rings. They were the very best onion rings that we have ever had! They were very lightly battered with fresh onions and topped with chipotle sauce - heaven! The cheesecake is homemade and looked scrumptious, although we did not try it this time. What we found with the servers at Godzilla's is that they will recommend what is best and steer you away from what is not. There are very few restaurants in Manzanillo where that happens.

For casual dining, we highly recommend Godzilla's.

• Visited November 2013

Houston, Texas
“Really Good Food & Drinks”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I ate at Godzilla's during my stay in Manzanillo 10/19 thru 10/26, and I must say the food and drinks were very good. I ordered the Juicy Lucy burger, pina colada, and mango lemonade one after noon, came back for dinner the next night and ordered fish & chips with a chocolate shake and NY cheesecake for dessert. I met the owner of Godzilla's he is a very nice gentleman, and I asked him how did he come up with the name of Godzilla for his resttaurant and he explained it to me. I will definitely go back to this place when I'm in Manzanillo again and try his other dishes.

• Visited October 2013
Hanover, Canada
“Best dripping right down to the elbows burger in town!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I hope you're hungry, the portions are very generous. Everything I've tried on the menu was delicious and everyone else was completely satisfied too. The staff is very friendly and it feels more like family then a restaurant. Definitely our “go to” place and can’t wait to go back! I recommend Godzilla’s to everyone, even my vegetarian friends.

Visited April 2013
“GREAT FOOD. GREAT DRINKS. GREAT SERVICE!!!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Godzillas is the place to be!! If you happen to be in Manzanillo Colima the home of Godzilla is definitely a place to visit! If your hungry, dont worry they have the best burgers in town & mouth watering bbq ribs that will fill you up and have you coming back for more. Now if your thirsty they also have a bar that can mix up almost anything you like, including the best micheladas in the world!! ok, if you've never tried a michelada, I recommend you have one here they are one of a kind and truly the BEST.!!

• Visited August 2013
calgary
“best burger in Manzanillo”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

great food nice atmosphere very clean.burger choices out of the ordinary great place for lunch or supper

Visited February 2013