“One of the best burgers I've ever had”

Zillas Monster Burger & BBQ Co.
Ranked #1 of 173 Restaurants in Manzanillo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Hand made burgers, we grind the meat on premises and bake the buns here. 21 kinds of Burgers as well as BBQ Ribs(Saint Lous and Baby's), Brisket, Smoked Roast Beef, Corned Beef, Fish N' Chips, salads, Pastas and more!
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“One of the best burgers I've ever had”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I don't remember the burger that I ordered but it had cheese inside the actual burger....amazing. I'll be going back here for lunch next time for sure.

Tip, some cabs didn't know where to go so just tell them to go to the casino, it's right next door.

Oh they make a great mojito too

Palm Beach, Florida
“Saw the Godzilla, ate fantastic ribs”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We went back to Godzilla's and sort of lucked into a gathering which order the Godzilla Burger.. holy crap, that's one big burger.. We had pre-ordered the ribs.. I'm originally from the South and honestly, these are probably the best ribs I've ever had. Fork Tender, very smokey and so meaty that it only takes a few to fill you completely up. You have to order the ribs and brisket in advance, they only do it on the weekends. You have to try the cheesecake in this place... absolutely incredible.. heavy NY style served with some sort of berry sauce that is perfectly complimentary to the cheesecake. WOW.. Go figure.. the best hamburger and ribs that I've ever had are from Mexico...

Montreal, Canada
“Excellent! Tasty!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The place to eat burgers. Confortable and employees are very helpful and nice. Big and fresh burgers or salads. Unique and to try!

Visited February 2013
Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
“Wonderful”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Have been to this restaurant four times over the last couple of months and have yet to find any choice of food that I did not really enjoy. The owner and staff are always friendly and do their very best to provide excellent service. I would highly recommend that you try this place.. I know I will continue to recommend it to others and return to try other items on the menu.

ZLO
“It's no big deal”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Based on all the good reviews here I dragged my husband down to Godzilla's late last night. Opened the menu and got sticker shock. U.S. prices for an okay burger (we split the bacon burger). Nothing turns me off a burger place faster than fries costing extra. They were out of fries and house bread (it was only about 9 PM) so we ordered a full side (35 pesos) of onion rings expecting to get a mountain of rings instead of the small side you can order for an extra 15 pesos with a burger. We polished the rings off with no problem. Guess we should have each ordered our own burger, but not at those prices.

I have to say that service was excellent. We ordered after a large group and a couple of other tables. Our waiter apologized several times for the wait, and was very good at touching base with us to make sure everything was okay. But then he got our bill wrong and over-charged us for the burger, so that was a wash.

I'm glad everyone else likes it so much because we won't be returning.

3 Thank LVH1957