We had a great time at Pepe’s. The service, the food, the margaritas, the place… everything was just perfect… We just loved every little detail and every little thing at Pepe’s. Speedy, his son and the rest of the staff are great people. Pepe has a privileged little estate that has a beautiful view to the Pacific Ocean.
The fruit is extremely good, the shrimp, everything!!! Dinner is served at 6:00 pm and is served on a table with the rest of the guests attending too. There is no menu, but they cook whatever te fresh catch of the day is or what the guests ask for. A very personal experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Pepes Hideaway ... a private nature reserve in Manzanillo, Mexico offering accommodations in luxury thatched-roof bungalows with spectacular views and awesome sunsets - all nestled in a tropical garden of giant coconut palm trees, towering cacti, brilliant bougainvillea, and producing banana tress. Pepe's believes in the adage that the land does not belong to us, we belong to the land. The accommodations are picture perfect palapas (thatched roof bungalows) with 20 foot ceilings, a sitting patio, native equipales (hand made chairs and tables) to take in the awesome sunsets, the nature show in sea in front of you, the magnificent coastline and distant mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Pepes Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pepes Hideaway Manzanillo
- Pepes Hideaway Hotel Manzanillo