If you want a place to relax, this is your resort. The scenery is speechless. The arabian architecture is beautiful. Here you will find tranquility. With that said, I write this review on our last night at this resort and our stay wasn't what I expected.
First things first, we arrived past 5:30 and our room wasn't ready. Check-In is (I believe) 3:00 PM and we did not get our room until past 6:00 PM. The food was very delicious but limited. There was an Ala Carte restaurant and a buffet and two buffets on another night. We were told we could not take food to go on one night but were permitted to take food to our room the previous night Eventhou we had the all-inclusive plan. When in the pool or beach area, we had to wait an extremely long time for snacks or beverages, the same with the swim up bar. I do want to make note that the beach is ideal for kids and adults as the are hardly no waves. As mentioned before, we had an all-inclusive plan that included tips but I disliked that for everything we ordered we had to sign a ticket. It was a PAIN! I did mentioned that we had an all-inclusive plan and they mentioned that it was for "quality control" and was given two tickets to sign. Funny, the ticket on top was always a ticket for an additional tip. I don't ming giving an additional tip but this hotel seems to be so understaffed and they seem to give better service to guests who don't have an all-inclusive plan since tips were not included in their plan and they know that they got at least something out of the all-inclusive guests. VERY DISAPPOINTED. In addition, this hotel does not have any entertainment at night. If you
Have problems with your knees, climbing stairs or have a baby with a stroller then STAY AWAY. This hotel requires a lot of walking and a lot of up and down stairs. I was unable to find an elevator and I don't think this hotel has any.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Manzanillo resort and marina with accommodations and a variety of amenities. This hotel features wedding venues, a golf course, romantic dining and event space in Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Las Hadas By Brisas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Hadas Golf Resort And Marina Hotel Manzanillo
- Las Hadas Manzanillo
- Las Hadas Mexico
- Las Hadas Hotel And Marina
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina