I recently had the pleasure to visit Las Hadas in Manzanillo, MX. The hotel is a beautiful place with some spectacular landscape, pool area, and perhaps the best staff anywhere. I had the misfortune of losing my debit card. The staff did everything in their power to first find it, last place I used it was the ATM just outside the lobby. The concierge, Yanet, went above and beyond helping me to arrange the shipment of the replacement card to their affiliate in Acapulco, which is my next stop. She spent a couple of hours on the phone for me. Alex, the activities coordinator, has the most beautiful smile and has a wonderfully bubbly personality! Afrain, the bartender and I spent an evening watching the Houston Dynamo kick Panama's butt!!!
Manzanillo is a city that I could easily find myself living in some day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Manzanillo resort and marina with accommodations and a variety of amenities. This hotel features wedding venues, a golf course, romantic dining and event space in Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Las Hadas By Brisas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Hadas Golf Resort And Marina Hotel Manzanillo
- Las Hadas Manzanillo
- Las Hadas Mexico
- Las Hadas Hotel And Marina
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina