I will try to be as objective as posible, this is a place I have visited in several ocassions and it has everything to be a world class resort.
To begin I'll try to mention the good aspects of the resort:
Well mantained common areas
Now the following are things we disliked and could make us go else where if not fixed:
* Rooms are old and out dated.
* AC did not work properly in the room.
* safe deposit box in the room was a joke and not functional.
* Rooms have a stench of sewer, really bad and the front desk did not act up on this.
* If the smell wasn´t enough they fumigated the unit leaving a far worse stench in the room.
* if you are there for the weekend the breakfast restaurant is very inefficient and you can not rellly on the waiters to get you anything not even the bill, but to be fair that is not their problem but the lack of staff. The buffet food is limited, I guess the best is the fruit, and I can not understand how they offer customized omelettes if they do not give a proper service they have one person serving hundreds and in the buffet there is no eggs.
* The liquor if you pay the all inclusive is far too cheap and even if you ask for the better stuf included in the package, they try to sneak in the worst of the worst in your drink. I simply don't understand this.
* Snacks are simply ok
* Dinner @ Los Delfines was a SHAME!!!! all 3 time we dinned there we were told there were no Shrimp and we could not order anything has it. This by default took away almost half of the menu away, but why 3 consecutive days without shrimp?!?!?!?!?!? this is TOTALLY unacceptable!!!!
* and to make things all better for some stupid reason you have to sign a bill every time you ask for anything, a coke, beer, water, and of course breakfast, lunch and dinner...... but why if we had the all inclusive package???? the waiters had to be looking for me every time my daughter ask for water. Totally senseless!!!!
I think the waiters and staff try very hard, they are understaffed and crazy policies make the service LOUSY!!!
I can say that paying 100 USD per person per night for the all inclusive was a waste of money!
I was very disappointed and I hope they do something about this, because it once was a beautiful place to stay at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Manzanillo resort and marina with accommodations and a variety of amenities. This hotel features wedding venues, a golf course, romantic dining and event space in Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Las Hadas By Brisas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Hadas Golf Resort And Marina Hotel Manzanillo
- Las Hadas Manzanillo
- Las Hadas Mexico
- Las Hadas Hotel And Marina
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina