Food is awfully overprice, old and tasteless. I would be very careful to eat it. I saw that the food the people didn't eat on dinner was served for lunch the next day. To get away from this hotel to explore the city would cost you about $10 USD taxi ride each way. And if you pay for "all included" be prepared to drink cheap liquor and horrible service. I believe this place used to be good but now it's just trying to survive and overcharged out of their old good reputation. I have some pictures of their swimming pool, where you could see something that looks like either tanning oil or vomit. It's so disgusting that I designed not to posted.
Do NOT stay here. You will regret.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Manzanillo resort and marina with accommodations and a variety of amenities. This hotel features wedding venues, a golf course, romantic dining and event space in Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Las Hadas By Brisas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Hadas Golf Resort And Marina Hotel Manzanillo
- Las Hadas Manzanillo
- Las Hadas Mexico
- Las Hadas Hotel And Marina
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina