Some places are remebered by some filmes; Puerto Vallarta, by "The nigth of the Iguana", with Elizabeth Taylor and Las Hadas, by the film "10" with Bo Derek and Dudely Moore. Las Hadas resort was builted by late 70´s. The main buildings are still ok, but the insides shows the age.
Anyway, you can have a great time. Mainly, the satf, like in moste mexican places, are wonderful. Even if you dont´t tip them. That really makes the vacation superb.
We went on an all inclusive basis, and everything turned quite well. Food is just Ok, but according to the price. Therea a couple of restaurants, right at the Marina, and the food is better.
You can have a nice vacation in Manzanillo.
Anyway, it was a long time when Bo Derek was "10", so the Hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Manzanillo resort and marina with accommodations and a variety of amenities. This hotel features wedding venues, a golf course, romantic dining and event space in Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Las Hadas By Brisas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Hadas Golf Resort And Marina Hotel Manzanillo
- Las Hadas Manzanillo
- Las Hadas Mexico
- Las Hadas Hotel And Marina
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina