All reviews small pool marina view santa cruz beach club min walk comfortable beds all inclusive package easy access to beach small breakfast buffet small starbucks pool area and restaurant the reception desk staff newer hotel floor facing order off the menu mid november fishing boats
Selected filters
Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

I stayed in the Holiday Inn for two weeks Jan-Feb. All inclusive. The hotel is newer with large rooms and all of the amenities expected. It even has a purified water system. The hotel and rooms are very clean and it has a friendly staff. It is located a five minute walk to a very nice beach.
There is a breakfast and evening buffet which both offered very good food. Menu service was also available to AI guests. The only downside to the bar/food service was some of the staff. Basically no service or poor service. Generous tipping didn't make any difference. I wouldn't do AI again so I could use other bars and restaurants more often and get better service.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Richard b
HiHuatulco, General Manager at Holiday Inn Huatulco, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2019

Dear Richard b

Thank you very much for choosing Holiday Inn Huatulco, and for the time dedicated to share part of your experience.

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we will extend your comments to our colleagues.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon

Saludos

Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

Comfortable beds, good Wi-Fi, well maintained, clean and secure. Close to the Santa Cruz Marina and beach. Many dining options nearby. Did not do an all inclusive, good pool side lunch and bar services. Front desk staff, housekeeping and other services very good.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear TJTeddy1

Reviewed February 4, 2019

My wife & I spent a week here during the Jan.15th 2019 Everything about the hotel was nice. I had looked at other reviews of this hotel and thought every thing seemed too nice.You ordered off the menu on our all inclusive package. A great menu it was. Staff was very helpfull. and courteous. Definately worth the money.

Room tip: We had a king size bed on the first floor. Excellent!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear 881elvis

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your preference. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed January 30, 2019 via mobile

We are spending 3 nights here due to a condo flood! The reception desk staff were super helpful, friendly and speak English... and got us a last minute room.

The room and bathroom are lovely and super clean. The floors are clean, hallways, stairwell too. King size bed is comfy and pillows as well.

The pool is small but clean and big enough for a dip.

I can’t comment on the food as we just booked the room. I highly recommend this hotel!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear lindawpg

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback and We´ll share your comments with our colleagues .

We hope you will visit us again.

Sincerely

P C

Reviewed January 30, 2019

My husband & I were staying at the Hotel Castillo Jan 20-Jan27th & one evening we thought we would pop across the road for a drink. When we arrived the waiter(Gabriel) eventually brought us menus, which we promptly told him that we wanted just drinks. Well,, approx 20 minutes later we were still waiting for him to bring our drinks. He kept on ignoring us and started serving others whom had just come in the restaurant. Finally, i got the attention of another waiter to get our drinks, and them about another 10 the drinks finally landed at our table. I must say that the hotel restaurant was not busy, nor was the connected Jaguar restaurant next door. Will not stop in again...