“Another New Adventure”

Snorkeling at Huatulco Bay
Ranked #1 of 58 things to do in Huatulco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: BuceoHuatulco is divecenter focus on the marine biology, our instructor it´s a Master Scuba Diver Trainer from PADI, we´ve been on the business for five years now and we really like what we do. We try to share our passion for the oceans. We provide logistics for conducting Scuba diving activities, in order to assess and educate about the knowledge of our sea. We like to have personalized service to make sure that security is first.
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This was my fourth winter spending time in Huatulco and every year the experience is a new adventure that seems to get better and better if that is even possible. It is great to return to see people and refresh friendships that have been made in previous years, at the hotel, in the restaurants and out in the community.
I took 2 separate fishing trips with Crisanto on the New Adventure and always enjoy the time on the water with him and his assistant. This year was the year for dolphin adventures, as I have never seen as many in prior trips. While the lines were out on the back of the boat we drove for miles with the dolphins along the boat. The highlight of my first full day in paradise was getting to experience the adventure of bringing in the fabulous sailfish that I have been waiting for. The fight was tough and it challenged me like never before. With the coaching of my captain and David the first mate at the video camera, I have experienced the thrill of catch and release with a fish that Crisanto estimated to be about 35 kg. Snorkeling in San Augustine Bay is always on the “To Do List” as the large schools of fish are always easy to find. A short hike up to the church on the hill gives you an amazing view of the bay. Next trip to Huatulco I hope to add the Marlin to my list of Dorado, Bonita, and Sailfish.

3  Thank AngelSaskatchewan

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Arrived at Huatulco Bay as one of our stops on a snorkeling trip. Gorgeous mile long beach deserted on one side and populated with beachside restaurants and local touristy shops on the other. The water is calm, clear and the nicest beach we saw on our trip. The restaurant we ate at had awesome margaritas, deicious guacamole and lunches. The establishments and facilities are rustic but felt comfortable here. The beach cove provides a very gentle surf and a softer sand than most Pacific coast beaches. The snorkeling right off the beach isn't that good, some fish, but told if you swim out to the rock outcroppings there's more to see. Gypsy artists of folk singers and stilts performer entertained everyone from the beach.
Had a wonderful afternoon here and would definitely return.

4  Thank IsleMon_Bob
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I would highly recommend taking Roberto's boat tour of the secluded beaches and snorkeling. His boat is the Yellow Fin. He speaks good English and has good knowledge about the ocean. We had a fabulous tour; he found the dolphins, we saw 37 sea turtles, sail fish, beautiful beaches and we did some snorkeling. His son, William, was with us that day, William is a very nice young man, he is very helpful. Keep up on your English classes William!

7  Thank Sandi-Rob
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Good bay for turists and kids to visit. It is a safe place. The cruise ships visit here. No problem with gangs or thieves.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is a little piece of Heaven it's quite and clean and warm,and Safe. It is the best beach locations we have been too some of them we were the only people there.