“nice bays” 4 of 5 bubbles

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“nice bays”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

There are many bays in Huatulco each with its special style. It is nice to visit a few of them, Playa Entrega is beautiful, and good for Swimming and Snorkeling...Here everything is much for laid back then in Cancun/Riviera Maya.

Visited July 2012
4 Thank Anja31

Huatulco, Mexico
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Its a small tourist destination but by far one of the safest in southern Mexico.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

If you prefer small, quiet and non-comercialized vacation places, than Huatulco is the place for you.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Luisa H
decatur illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“do the 7 bays tours..beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

really no complaints and i would return tomorrow..
dont be afraid to venture off the property..

Visited June 2012
8 Thank cheryl24
Billings, Montana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“breathtaking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

An amazing eco conscientious mountainous experience

Visited March 2012
3 Thank Kevin M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Highly patrolled safe area where as a woman I was comfortable- no cat calls, offers of drugs or sexual advances made.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

I have made many trips to northern Mexico and two others to southern Mexico mainly because my spouse enjoyed the areas. As a female, I never felt respected or safe near the male population I encountered in Baja, Mazatlan, or Cancun. Even in bulky clothing and a baseball cap, I endured lewed remarks and looks when out in public. I refused to continue traveling to Mexico and went elsewhere for a decade.
This year we had the opportunity to go to Secrets Huatulco. I decided to give this very southern Pacific Coast side of Mexico a try mainly because we wanted to dive in it's nine protected bays.
It was a great decision. Santa Cruz Beach area was covered with police and federal patrol. People were polite and friendly. I did not get followed, or harassed and my husband did not get offered drugs one time which is a first. It was a quiet, safe, relaxing atmosphere and I hope to return one day. The people in this region helped change my mind about spending my hard earned money in Mexico.

5 Thank SFDive