We were just here in mid-February with our young teen-age twins. After doing a lot of research on Tripadvisor, we really weren't sure what to expect from the resort. Our expectations were exceeded in just about every respect.
1.The best setting in Huatulco Bay, with verdant grounds, ample shade and cabanas, grass, 3 beach coves, and protected water. Much better than the slab resorts of Dreams and Secrets on the opposite side of the bay.
2. Exceptionally friendly staff. The kids that man the gym (speaking of the gym -- it's huge!) will perform great dance shows in the evening. After a week there, everyone knew us. Even the wait staff in the restaurants smile all the time.
3. Great views of the bay.
4. Not over-run by Americans. At least half of the people there were hispanic, speaking spanish. Most foreign visitors were from Canada.
5. Rooms are large, but not fancy.
1. Food was just so-so. Fish was disappointing. The best a la carte restaurant is La Mediterrané
2. Not that many kids or kid-focused activities, if that's important to you.
3. There are a lot of stairs, which may be an issue for some, though the golf carts run frequently. We enjoyed walking the stairs as part of our exercise.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Las Brisas Huatulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Brisas Huatulco Hotel Huatulco
- Las Brisas Hotel Huatulco
- Brisas Huatulco Los
- Las Brisas Huatulco Mexico
- Huatulco Las Brisas