This was our first time to Huatulco, but my 7th time doing an all inclusive in Mexico. We stayed Jan 15-22 2014.
You really need to weigh out what's important to you. The only reason I would ever go back to this hotel is for the awesome beaches.
*amazing beaches. You can do some great snorkeling right at the resort.
*big beach towels
*the view can be great from your room depending on which room you get.
*fairly good drinks
* I've been to 3 star hotels with better food.
*The atmosphere of the main buffet was disapointing. If felt like a cafeteria.
*lousy service- (of course not everyone. There were definitely a few amazing staff, but overall they seem unenthusiastic). They were also short staffed. Often they would run out of coffee in the morning, or bowls, spoons, cream. At the a la cartes it was like pulling teeth to get a refill on my wine. I'm normally not hard to please but it was frustrating. My husband and I are very nice and would tip.
* As a younger couple, there was no night life for us.
Other things worth mentioning:
Yes, lots of stairs
I overheard a number of people on my flight that were really dissapointed with Las Brisas. One of the couples had sewage back-up in their shower. The service was definitely lower than any place of been. Everyone seemed to notice it. I'm actually surprised it's not mentioned more.
Definitely would return to huatulco, but not this resort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Las Brisas Huatulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Brisas Huatulco Hotel Huatulco
- Las Brisas Hotel Huatulco
- Brisas Huatulco Los
- Las Brisas Huatulco Mexico
- Huatulco Las Brisas